Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Ric Flair Live & Direct on BSLB Podcast

Enjoyed that. Find it a bit bizarre though that Stringer says he had professional pride so detached himself as a fan? I actually thought the massive improvement was that he was exactly like a fan. I'm just old enough to remember John Barber and he sounded genuinely happy when the opposition scored.

The Radio Leicester stuff sounds messy. I think it's really sad that he hasn't at least had a proper send off. Despite what a lot of the opinions were about him, he was the voice of my childhood supporting Leicester and all of those iconic moments. Hope they resolve it and he is given at least that.

• Like 4

On 07/02/2023 at 13:39, evil jack said:

Enjoyed the episode and thought Ian Stringer was fine - similar to Jason Bourne really.

TBH I think all the LCFC podcast efforts are pretty great in their own way, and they're all different enough to exist together.

-For Fox Sake

-Leicester City Pubcast

-It's Eleven Its Heaven...

-US Foxes

'Leicester Till I Die' is not my cup of tea at all, but there's definitely an audience for it.

Listen to all of these, brilliant content. The foxes fancast was great also, hoping for a return because it’s been a while. 

Let me just big up LTID a bit though. Chris makes tonnes of content, and does live shows where you can comment and he’ll always hear you out and welcome

you onto the live. (I share the same name but I’m not Chris btw 😂). 

I do find a charm to the format and the guests are very good. Brad is quite informed and good knowledge on tactics. Would urge others to give it a listen, all of these content creators on all the pods do it out of their passion for the club. 

• Like 1

On 07/02/2023 at 10:10, HighPeakFox said:

I don't know how I expected you to sound @Ric Flair... But it wasn't like that lol

:D

After reading his posts for so many years, I have a @Ric Flair voice that speaks in my head whenever i read his posts.....and Im not sure if im ready yet to shatter that "illusion" by hearing the real @Ric Flair..?!?   :cry:

• Haha 3

Another quality podcast, really enjoy it. Good to hear Strings on there and great to hear his Brendan anecdote which just shows the other side of Brendan that many of us don’t see. I have met him on 2 occasions and too be fair on both he has been absolutely 1st class with us. 

Ric is too poetry, what Tete is to Leicester City left footed right wingers. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Hahahaa as in that debaucherous music venue and scene in the 80's. That's what we are witnessing in football form and it's magical.

Is it hacienda days or hacienda daze? I took it as the latter.

great pod once more. Cannot wait to hear Laura Woods on it. A lot of internet simps for her and I am fully one of them

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, SystonFox said:

Is it hacienda days or hacienda daze? I took it as the latter.

great pod once more. Cannot wait to hear Laura Woods on it. A lot of internet simps for her and I am fully one of them

It's whatever you want it to be pal hahahaa

• Like 1