Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Ric Flair Live & Direct on BSLB Podcast

10 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I also got hit round the face with a battered sausage outside Brannigans in Hinckley once. It was like being hit with a baseball bat.

Probably wouldn’t advise opening next weeks with saying the loss is like being slapped round the chops with a savaloy.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Please feel free to make any suggestions on future topics and we'll see if we can do them justice and cover them. 

What about that time Sainsbury’s put cucumber on the coronation chicken sandwich?

On 19/02/2023 at 22:06, Ric Flair said:

Why start your week listening to an irritating gob shite like me, when you can end the week doing so instead.

Pods up gang

Absolute ripper tonight with two extremely insightful guests in former Leicester City chairman Jon Holmes and James Johnson who both were part of the heroes that saved our football club from the mire back in 2002/03.

Jon is pure box office with some of his stories 😂😂😂😂

My Father knows James fairly well, as he too helped the club financially at the time (part of the consortium with other local businesses).

Edited by Wymsey
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Despite the head honcho being away in Austria doing some sort of keep fit competition, Laura Woods mugging us off and my microphone once again being the absolute pits, the show must go on.

Graeme Smith from Foxes Pride joined us and was a brilliant contributor, I'm sure he'll join us again at some point.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

Looking forward to this one, reckon there will be some top drawer guests on 👀

Top work pal, you were absolutely brilliant. Far more eloquent in your explanation for wanting Brendan out than me 😂😂😂😂

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Top work pal, you were absolutely brilliant. Far more eloquent in your explanation for wanting Brendan out than me 😂😂😂😂

Thanks pal really enjoyed it, we could be a new Brendan out tag team 😂😂 although I reckon most listeners will be saying great podcast but what the hell was that Northern idiot saying as i couldn’t understand a word he was saying 😂

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

Thanks pal really enjoyed it, we could be a new Brendan out tag team 😂😂 although I reckon most listeners will be saying great podcast but what the hell was that Northern idiot saying as i couldn’t understand a word he was saying 😂

You're welcome back whenever you like mate

• Thanks 1

That was a hilarious episode. Last nights game was downright abysmal. I reckon it might just be one of the worst of the season, and that's saying something with all the other rubbish we've seen.

Edited by Mike1983
  • Like 2