Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Ric Flair Live & Direct on BSLB Podcast

15 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Why start your week listening to an irritating gob shite like me, when you can end the week doing so instead.

Pods up gang

Absolute ripper tonight with two extremely insightful guests in former Leicester City chairman Jon Holmes and James Johnson who both were part of the heroes that saved our football club from the mire back in 2002/03.

Jon is pure box office with some of his stories 😂😂😂😂

Gilbert Kinch and the Nigerian email!!! 😱🤔😂🤣

• Haha 1

Have really got into this podcast recently (well I watch on YouTube) good balanced views compared to other podcasts. 

Jon Holmes was really good value this week, could see @Ric Flaircreasing up a few times with his candid stories. Look forward to Laura Woods next week after we tonk Arsenal!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pinfox said:

Have really got into this podcast recently (well I watch on YouTube) good balanced views compared to other podcasts. 

Jon Holmes was really good value this week, could see @Ric Flaircreasing up a few times with his candid stories. Look forward to Laura Woods next week after we tonk Arsenal!

Jon was brilliant, as was James. I found it a fascinating insight in to a time we'd probably not get the opportunity hear much about from the obvious places.

• Like 2

The stories from Jon and James were great. I always assumed it was a training ground bust up, never knew Wise broke Davidson's jaw whilst he was pissed and asleep. Kudos to Heskey aswell, coughed up a million when the club needed it the most.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, sm1 said:

The stories from Jon and James were great. I always assumed it was a training ground bust up, never knew Wise broke Davidson's jaw whilst he was pissed and asleep. Kudos to Heskey aswell, coughed up a million when the club needed it the most.

The story is also on Undr the Cosh, with Gerry Taggart. Embarrassing from Wise, because he’d(Wise) had cheated at cards!

Am I the only one who was under the impression Wise and Eric Hall were instrumental in sending us in to administration as we supposedly owed them money and wouldn't defer payment and contributed to admin?

Jon and James clearly dismissed that but I'm wondering if I was the only one who'd believed that 😂😂😂

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Am I the only one who was under the impression Wise and Eric Hall were instrumental in sending us in to administration as we supposedly owed them money and wouldn't defer payment and contributed to admin?

Jon and James clearly dismissed that but I'm wondering if I was the only one who'd believed that 😂😂😂

nah i'd heard something similar over the years

• Like 1

On 19/02/2023 at 22:06, Ric Flair said:

Why start your week listening to an irritating gob shite like me, when you can end the week doing so instead.

Pods up gang

Absolute ripper tonight with two extremely insightful guests in former Leicester City chairman Jon Holmes and James Johnson who both were part of the heroes that saved our football club from the mire back in 2002/03.

Jon is pure box office with some of his stories 😂😂😂😂

fantastic, this. 

thanks to all involved

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1