Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Ric Flair Live & Direct on BSLB Podcast

3 minutes ago, OntarioFox said:

On the point around the 12 min mark about finding new ways to win games @Ric Flair - another big one was Pearson cutting his losses and changing the system in the second half of the 2014-15 season. We weren't playing badly, but lacked any real bite, and delivery into the box was crap.

He decided "f**k it, this isn't working" - went for a midfield 5 with wingbacks, adopted a gung-ho counter attacking style and brought in Albrighton on the wing who had barely played so far that season. Cue the Great Escape - and the blueprint for the miracle that happened the year after.

Even on Football Manager you have a couple of different tactics trained. It's bog standard shit. 

1 minute ago, Gamble92 said:

Even on Football Manager you have a couple of different tactics trained. It's bog standard shit. 

Mike-Bassett.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen... Leicester will be playing aimless...f**king...possession...football.

• Haha 1

I’m saving the pod for my Monday morning commute to work. The suspense is killing me but will be worth it. I hope Ric you’ve gone full nuclear in swearing cuz it’s bloody needed at this point!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, OntarioFox said:

Mike-Bassett.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen... Leicester will be playing aimless...f**king...possession...football.

If you can keep the ball in between Faes and Vestegaard but make allowances for L1 jeering you

5 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

AND THAT IS ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING FROM WOUT FAES

20240414_080101.jpg

Can smell it from here…….

your ‘Jeffreys’ analogy was also excellent and I think all those who played Tuesday and Friday plus coaching staff should have to do this on tuesday morning at seagrave prior to training  

on the downside, if we do get a result on Saturday then the pod will be less funny.  Our form means that there is a risk that you all become our equivalent of arsenal fan tv although no one else’s fanbase is listening in atm.

• Haha 2

Great pod thoprughly enjoyed listening last night, must admit it was a strange feeling yesterday because after the two rivals results I was quite happy in a strange sort of way!

Laughed out loud at Guillem Balague being called out, completely agree with the sentiment there!

Great points made.

Pleased to get Who Are You after the third clue (the one about where he played most of his career)!

• Like 1

Great podcast as always. Jordan hit the nail on the head with what needs to change with the team. 

Also definitely think there needs to be an end of season BSLB show and it should be in aid of LAMP as the club's performance on and off the pitch hasn't been helping anyone's mental health!

• Thanks 1

I’m really glad WAY took longer this time round! Third attempt to bamboozle these lot! 

it also took a little longer than my last Marco Ferreira attempt 

Edited by GLC
  • Like 1