Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Ric Flair Live & Direct on BSLB Podcast

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

2 months ago and in that time has proven himself to be incredibly biased and dismissive that his protege could be under performing as a manager.

Oh I absolutely agree with you mate. He’s got to be on Enzos payroll or something. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, westernpark said:

On Friday after 10pm I didn’t think I could feel any worse. On Saturday, I had to put my dog down after 12 years. Your podcast this morning was just such a release for me, thank you.

So sorry to hear that. 

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, westernpark said:

On Friday after 10pm I didn’t think I could feel any worse. On Saturday, I had to put my dog down after 12 years. Your podcast this morning was just such a release for me, thank you.

Really sorry to hear that mate. I lost my dog last August and it's absolutely horrible. Such sacred creatures. 

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

2 months ago and in that time has proven himself to be incredibly biased and dismissive that his protege could be under performing as a manager.

Best thing I’ve heard on the pod on this episode going after him lol 

Absolutely superb, best one yet and Ric in full flow, i knew it would be a classic when jefferies was dropped within the first 5 minutes, and then at the end sniffing Saddam Hussain’s undercarriage and poo sniffing are a new all time favourite 😂 whilst ably assisted by Darcy who had some terrific cameos

i thought Jordan summed up the situation perfectly and Jake does a superb job as lead presenter. 

the last week has been so depressing results and performances wise but the pod does a great job of not only lifting the gloom but also capturing the mood of the fanbase. Keep up the great work 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Good listen, not finished (c'mon it's feature length) yet!

Pleased to get the first who are you on the date of birth and the second after the club clue (third guess)

The player doesn't actually play for the club mentioned anymore but he is indeed still playing!

• Like 1

Feel like we need another half-pod now.. yesterday felt like weeks ago!

Oh and I've just watched Sky's post match interview with Brussel. And yes he's a fcking willy puller. "we broke their press so many times" you what mate?

Edited by niyaminski

On 23/04/2024 at 22:43, niyaminski said:

Feel like we need another half-pod now.. yesterday felt like weeks ago!

Oh and I've just watched Sky's post match interview with Brussel. And yes he's a fcking willy puller. "we broke their press so many times" you what mate?

Agree.  Where's the half pod lads?! And I don't want to hear trifling excuses like family commitments, work or mountaineering... 

• Haha 1