Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adejo92

Brighton (H) | 21/01/23 | Pre Match Thread

11 minutes ago, Lcfc098 said:

Been glaringly obvious for so long to play Kelechi with another striker but Rodgers never wants to change from his plan A which clearly is shit

7 minutes ago, Hales said:

Kel has to start with either Daka or Vardy and then they swap for the second half.  Mendy over Ndidi. I'd play Cags too, don't chuck Brunt in again. Praet to start too. We need to control midfield for once and be clinical.  They better have their shooting boots on this week and be working theirs butts off in training. 

Can even play him in the 10, or off that right hand side. He's got to be starting every game at the moment even if trying him somewhere different

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Lcfc098 said:

Will kick off in the stands this one. Can see a lot of blue on blue action

I’ve seen it happen away, but never really experienced that at home. I think the fact that a lot will have walked by eighty minutes, means those who have stayed will be unanimous in wanting Rodgers out.

52 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Alright Danny Dyer 

If you were at the forest game, you would have seen people kicking off as soon as the banner came out. My point being the same will happen here for people who are holding banners etc being abused by those that disagree

6 minutes ago, Lcfc098 said:

If you were at the forest game, you would have seen people kicking off as soon as the banner came out. My point being the same will happen here for people who are holding banners etc being abused by those that disagree

Morale is shit. People are frustrated. The atmosphere is toxic. 

I don't doubt there'll be a bit of squabbling and probably has been at games already. 

"A lot of blue on blue action", however, is hilariously ridiculous hyperbole, hence my giggling at it. 

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Morale is shit. People are frustrated. The atmosphere is toxic. 

I don't doubt there'll be a bit of squabbling and probably has been at games already. 

"A lot of blue on blue action", however, is hilariously ridiculous hyperbole, hence my giggling at it. 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CncU7U_q16i/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
What would you call this then?

2 minutes ago, Lcfc098 said:

..... lol lol lol

A bit of squabbling.

Are you joking right now? I'm genuinely staring at my phone laughing. I can't work out if you're winding me up or not. 

You'd describe that as "a lot of action"? It's a couple of guys who've had one too many yelling at each other with some drastically minor handbags. 

Just now, Finnegan said:

..... lol lol lol

A bit of squabbling.

Are you joking right now? I'm genuinely staring at my phone laughing. I can't work out if you're winding me up or not. 

You'd describe that as "a lot of action"? It's a couple of guys who've had one too many yelling at each other with some drastically minor handbags. 

Alright Finnegan chill outlol you obviously weren't at the game