Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adejo92

Brighton (H) | 21/01/23 | Pre Match Thread

Literally not one part of me thinks we will get anything out of this game. If he trudges up the same Barnes Albrighton Vardy front 3 and Perez and or KDH aren't fit it could be an absolute landslide loss. Mitoma has gone in my fantasy team, and Brighton are the total opposite of us right now, fun to watch, confident, inventive and full of quality.

22 minutes ago, chris_lcfc_85 said:

Ward

Amartey

Faes

Soyuncu

Albrighton

Praet

Mendy

Tielemans

Castagne

Iheanacho

Vardy

No chance soyuncu plays with a possible transfer looming. Brunt or Vestergaard or Castagne would be the 3rd centre back. God help us.

12 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

I’ve never bet against us, but maybe if I whack a tenner on Brighton we might actually win.

... And you'll get to really enjoy your £1 profit if we don't lol 

Edited by AjcW

We're just going to have to try and outscore them.  

If we want goals, then we need Iheanacho.  If we play Iheanacho, we need a second striker.  That can be Vardy or Daka, I don't mind - sub one for the other on 60 minutes.

Pack the midfield to deny them space, meaning 3 at the back.

Brendan - if you're reading, you can have that for free.  Good luck.

55 minutes ago, nnfox said:

We're just going to have to try and outscore them.  

If we want goals, then we need Iheanacho.  If we play Iheanacho, we need a second striker.  That can be Vardy or Daka, I don't mind - sub one for the other on 60 minutes.

Pack the midfield to deny them space, meaning 3 at the back.

Brendan - if you're reading, you can have that for free.  Good luck.

Been glaringly obvious for so long to play Kelechi with another striker but Rodgers never wants to change from his plan A which clearly is shit

Kel has to start with either Daka or Vardy and then they swap for the second half.  Mendy over Ndidi. I'd play Cags too, don't chuck Brunt in again. Praet to start too. We need to control midfield for once and be clinical.  They better have their shooting boots on this week and be working theirs butts off in training.