Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adejo92

Brighton (H) | 21/01/23 | Pre Match Thread

8 minutes ago, I blame Wellens said:

Have u ever been to a Leicester game? 😂

We have such passionate fans😂

I have been to many, an it's natural when times are hard people stay away or go threw the motions. It's a strange vibe Leicester as a club, I will never forget the moaning I heard in December 2015 after a 0-0 home draw with Bournemouth.

Edited by Beachyboy

Guest David Oldfields Gate

I predict one ineffective substitute after 60 minutes, followed by two more at 85.

Excuses will be lined up at the Thursday presser. 

Oddly, i don't expect it to happen but watch us win this unexpectedly.  

They are on a massive high perhaps some over confidence will be undone by costly miscues and luck on our part.

One can hope.

Right, back to researching which marijuana company i want to invest in.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

Never thought I'd say this as a season ticket holder, I'm not bothering to go to this game. It's crap at the moment and I don't see anything other than a loss.

Then chant for Brendan out! We are going and its a 240 mile round trip. If he is still in charge then we are chanting. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Then chant for Brendan out! We are going and its a 240 mile round trip. If he is still in charge then we are chanting. 

He's been booed to high heaven, there's people taking signs to the game... face it, ownership aren't getting the message.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

48 minutes ago, FOXSE said:

Screenshot_20230114-210542_Samsung Internet.jpg

It’s more loyal to boycott than it is to turn up being silent every week, simply because it’s your routine.

I turn up at work every day but I’m not loyal to there.

Need to change the perspective that passionate people giving up on the idiots ruining our club is being disloyal. When the good soldiers turn, you know you’re in big trouble.

• Like 3