Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adejo92

Brighton (H) | 21/01/23 | Pre Match Thread

4 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Remember there being lots of booing after we drew at home to these on the equivalent weekend last January. 12 months later, by contrast, most of us would probably be very happy with a point tomorrow. How times have changed in just a year. 

I'd be singing all the way home if we draw.

7 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Slightly more confident about tomorrow. Daka has to start as Vardy has been a passenger recently and its time Daka stepped up and took some responsibility.

Strange how moods change along the week. We lose Saturday - then Sunday and Monday are awful. Tuesday and Wednesday slightly indifferent and the belief starts to creep in Thursday and Friday ....... and repeat :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, TheStig said:

Strange how moods change along the week. We lose Saturday - then Sunday and Monday are awful. Tuesday and Wednesday slightly indifferent and the belief starts to creep in Thursday and Friday ....... and repeat :)

Then by 3:05pm on Saturday things are awful again :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Chelmofox said:

I'd be singing all the way home if we draw.

1 hour ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Would snap your hand off for a point, anything to stop the rot.

General feeling-synopsis of all Fans,I reckon…

A decent performance & bring home a point…

The dream…suprise ourselves,

and the PL world, win the bloody thing,do us a bloody favour…

18 minutes ago, Foxes96 said:

Don’t normally make it to 3:05.

14:00 when the team is announced usually does it for me 😭 

I don’t believe one fan can be serious when discreditting selection…

The selected players, are the best of a wavering bunch,getting your rocks off on the odd discerning selection is too much OTT. Even top of the league managers suffer similar critic…Rodgers selection with our circumstances really really ain’t the problem, it’s what we get  out of the players & squad….That Rodgers problem..!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Brunt and McAteer not in the u21s vs Man City, so may be the in the squad tomorrow. 

ahhh wish we’d sack them off and let the real baller sammy b play 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 4

Who was it that said Braybrooke will have a part in the first team in the 2nd half of the season lol

I genuinely don't know what people are smoking when they think we've got a chance tomorrow, Rodgers is genuinely one of the greatest PR experts of our time.

• Like 1