Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adejo92

Brighton (H) | 21/01/23 | Pre Match Thread

2 hours ago, KFS said:

It’s more loyal to boycott than it is to turn up being silent every week, simply because it’s your routine.

I turn up at work every day but I’m not loyal to there.

Need to change the perspective that passionate people giving up on the idiots ruining our club is being disloyal. When the good soldiers turn, you know you’re in big trouble.

Amen brother :scarf:

2 hours ago, KFS said:

It’s more loyal to boycott than it is to turn up being silent every week, simply because it’s your routine.

I turn up at work every day but I’m not loyal to there.

Need to change the perspective that passionate people giving up on the idiots ruining our club is being disloyal. When the good soldiers turn, you know you’re in big trouble.

I understand the point you are making.... however, I was pointing out that someone basically said they aren't going because its crap and they think we will lose, and someone calling themselves loyal, agreed. Nobody mentioned boycott, more 'my team isn't playing well, and I think we will lose'. If I misunderstood the nuance, no worries.....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FOXSE said:

I understand the point you are making.... however, I was pointing out that someone basically said they aren't going because its crap and they think we will lose, and someone calling themselves loyal, agreed. Nobody mentioned boycott, more 'my team isn't playing well, and I think we will lose'. If I misunderstood the nuance, no worries.....

I ain’t going cuz we’re ****ing shite. Done enough aways to last a lifetime, spent tens of thousands in the process, not that it matters. 

I’ll change my username cuz I ain’t spending hundreds in the next few weeks watching this crap. 

Edited by Leicester_Loyal
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Like others have said its not going to be anywhere close to toxic. You had at tops what 100 in that end singing for him to go.

I've been saying for months it'll be toxic next game, it never has been or anything near.

This fanbase (on a whole) is a lost cause. Happy Clappers.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Matt said:

This fanbase (on a whole) is a lost cause. Happy Clappers.

Club has been on autopilot for two years whilst the manager is on holiday mode in FM terms. Crowds been sanitised, games have become a chore to go to due to what the numptys below management level have created. Not sure how all this can be fixed now.

3 hours ago, lcfcsnow said:

Club has been on autopilot for two years whilst the manager is on holiday mode in FM terms. Crowds been sanitised, games have become a chore to go to due to what the numptys below management level have created. Not sure how all this can be fixed now.

A relegation and a huge clearout, including owners and the board. 

12 hours ago, dnewty said:

Next Saturday needs to show our fans in full voice. It’s beyond Rodgers and entirety on the board for me. Top needs to wake up or sell up. Thanks 

Vichai had a dream to build a football team

Remember him, let's go out and attack

Play out of the back on the counter attack, Champions of England you made us sing that.

• Like 1

Like Forest, Brighton will be coming into this one with a lot of confidence. It's clear there's a very successful and attractive project going on there, obviously recruitment has also been impressive. We've simply got to be better, if we don't match their high energy etc we will see another familiar outcome.

Seagulls are going to nick our chips & shit all over us..

Well done Brighton for your developement & growth.

Hope you get Europe…

Your run,is parallel to our demise…We use to be worth watching & building sandcastles, but the bully knocking them down came from withinside…

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Col city fan said:

The worst type of team to play against for us.

Brighton play the high press and the quick counter. They’ll slice us open, particularly against our two jokers at CB.

Can’t see anything other than a defeat again.

It’s the hope that’s painful…now we don’t even have that…

which is strangely hope itself..

20 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Hopefully Gonzalez and Kristiansen are in by Friday to be involved but if not then big changes need to be made. 

We have to play two up front right now, Barnes is utter horse muck and Vardy and Daka are passengers on their own.

We cannot deploy Ndidi and Mendy together, it's farcical. Sammy Braybrooke has to play, he's the only other alternative who will make progressive passes as well as doing all the important stuff that Rodgers teams are built to do.

It's a 3-5-2 and I'm torn on whether we could get away with a midfield 3 of Braybrooke, Tielemans and Praet or if we really need a DCM with a back 3 and 2 quite defence minded full backs. Brighton have a strong midfield but Braybrooke is a curious player, I liken him to being a mix of both a DCM and a creative deep lying midfielder. 

Iversen

Amartey

Faes

Soyuncu

Albrighton

Praet

Braybrooke

Tielemans

Castagne

Iheanacho

Daka

Isn't Dewsbury-Hall in contention for this one?