Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adejo92

Brighton (H) | 21/01/23 | Pre Match Thread

26 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I've just been informed by Frank Warren that I can't take this bout unless it's in Saudi Arabia and I get 98.7% of the purse. Sorry. 

Real chefs kiss on this one! 

Just now, Chelmofox said:

Yes. 240 mile trip. Can't wait.

It was a cynical question… Based on the amount of doom and gloom!  240 miles is a cracking effort!

Of course I’m going to…. 7 hour flight for me!!!  Generally it’s a 40 minute walk!

1 minute ago, Wolfox said:

It was a cynical question… Based on the amount of doom and gloom!  240 miles is a cracking effort!

Of course I’m going to…. 7 hour flight for me!!!  Generally it’s a 40 minute walk!

I actually still enjoy going because my boy is massively into it. Just hope the dross doesn't put him off but he is still committed. But it would be nice to actually see a win at some point.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, westernpark said:

I’ve seen it happen away, but never really experienced that at home. I think the fact that a lot will have walked by eighty minutes, means those who have stayed will be unanimous in wanting Rodgers out.

That'll be 300 then.

The happy clappers who really either don't give a shit, cling on to false belief or consider any criticism of the teflon dwarf as treason will shut down any dissent.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, J. James said:

That'll be 300 then.

The happy clappers who really either don't give a shit, cling on to false belief or consider any criticism of the teflon dwarf as treason will shut down any dissent.

What are you on about? Those who stay to voice their dissent are happy clappers?

Iversen

Faes     Vesty   Soyuncu 

Marc                                 Castagne 

Mendy  Praet

Tielemans 

Iheanacho        Vardy

Would never happen but a deeper line and some counter attacking play. We know it will be 1 up top and Ward, Amartey and Ndidi will start. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, westernpark said:

What are you on about? Those who stay to voice their dissent are happy clappers?

Errr..no mate the dissenters amount to about 300 from what I've seen, the vast majority are content to do nothing and let us drop, they will be there to applaud another sh!tshow off the pitch.

Here on FT we are a tiny minority overall of the "fans"  like it or otherwise and the HC's will shout us down.

Nothing we do or say will change the situation in the least but it's nice to make plans even if they are pure wishful thinking and fantasy.

I wont be there on Saturday - it's too depressing to make the 500 mile round trip atm but good luck with any protest anyway.

1 hour ago, Gazza M said:

Iversen

Faes     Vesty   Soyuncu 

Marc                                 Castagne 

Mendy  Praet

Tielemans 

Iheanacho        Vardy

Would never happen but a deeper line and some counter attacking play. We know it will be 1 up top and Ward, Amartey and Ndidi will start. 

I like that but I can’t see Rodgers doing it. He’s not having Soy or Nacho as starters even if they were the last players left on the planet. He won’t drop Dan or Wilf for some reason. Pick same team, watch, lose, repeat…. pick same team, watch, lose repeat… 

18 hours ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

With Top arriving I've got to change my prediction. 

We are going to decide to show up. Brendan is going 3 at the back with two upfront and Kelechi is going to have a world class performance. 3-0 Leicester. 

The directors box is going to be full of fist pumps and smug looks of "we know what we are doing" (they dont have ****ing clue). 

Brendan will walk straight up to the Kop and just stand there. No clap, no smile...just stand there note pad in hand and with a death stare until the entire stand hangs its head in shame - they have no idea why but the note pad convinces the stand its the right thing to do. A chant of Brendan Rodgers blue army breaks out amongst a group of fans and Brendan raises his fingers to lips to shush them. Karen turns to random group and tells them "see how you have upset him, what if he leaves now, who else we going to get". Karen watches 3 games a year and is only at the game because her son had to work on Saturday. 

After the game, Top will head back to the airport. He will authorise two obscure loan signings and will tell Susan to arrange the sponsored donuts for the next home game. "Make sure there isnt any Jam, I aint got Arab money". 

He turns to Barry (his driver), smiles and says, everything will be ok. 

Hell of a BetBuilder

• Haha 2