Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adejo92

Brighton (H) | 21/01/23 | Pre Match Thread

OK some of you go each and every game, I'm not going to lie I've become disillusioned a bit distant, I live 2 hours away from Leicester, an I've checked the last game I went to was Randers home game in February, yes nearly a year ago, but I've decided to bite the bullet, buy a ticket and travel because we are supporters in good times and bad.

I'm excited for this I will try and create a positive atmosphere, support the team, but if it goes south I have to voice my discontent.

C'mon Leicester

• Like 1

How early does everyone get to the ground? When I go it's usually only 10-15 minutes before, but we just need to do something in the build up to this, to help make the players think today might be different. 25,000 + people can generate whatever energy we collectively want to.

8 minutes ago, Beachyboy said:
How early does everyone get to the ground? When I go it's usually only 10-15 minutes before, but we just need to do something in the build up to this, to help make the players think today might be different. 25,000 + people can generate whatever energy we collectively want to.

Have u ever been to a Leicester game? 😂

We have such passionate fans😂