Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Ryan Kent

1 hour ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Time for me to mention again a golden rule of mine:

Steer clear of players from or who play in Scotland. 

That's like not sh@gging any bird who wears red regardless of how good looking she is. 

Off the top of my head, I could put together a great 11 and a full bench of players that came from the spl who done well in England. 

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Scotch said:

That's like not sh@gging any bird who wears red regardless of how good looking she is. 

Off the top of my head, I could put together a great 11 and a full bench of players that came from the spl who done well in England. 

Taken literally, the SPL doesn’t exist anymore but when it did the gulf between England and Scotland wasn’t as bad as it is now.

And I don’t shag birds in red! 

21 hours ago, Steve Earle said:

On loan then @Sambiasso?!?

As I said on the Souttar thread, when Sambiasso said an Attacking Midfielder / Winger could be coming in on loan, Ryan Kent totally fits that description. With him out of contract at Rangers this summer, a loan with an option to buy, could be on. Or it could just be a wheeze by his Agent to get a better contract there.

I've never been entirely persuaded by him (and I saw him a bit for Liverpool Under 21's) and quality in the the SPL has never been a great indicator for the EPL. But I guess an initial loan could be a good way of checking out his pedigree.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Outfox the Fox said:

As I said on the Souttar thread, when Sambiasso said an Attacking Midfielder / Winger could be coming in on loan, Ryan Kent totally fits that description. With him out of contract at Rangers this summer, a loan with an option to buy, could be on. Or it could just be a wheeze by his Agent to get a better contract there.

I've never been entirely persuaded by him (and I saw him a bit for Liverpool Under 21's) and quality in the the SPL has never been a great indicator for the EPL. But I guess an initial loan could be a good way of checking out his pedigree.

Of course we might be reading this wrong. Tete might be the loan signing, with Kent or AN Other coming in permanently. Thoughts @Sambiasso?

10 minutes ago, Outfox the Fox said:

Wouldn’t need an option to buy if he’s out of contract?