Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Ryan Kent

46 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

Some of the snobbishness in here lol Imagine if we were linked with Albrighton of 2014 tomorrow.

-he's crap

-championship standard

-why's Villa let him go free then, ay

>'bir ugly, in't ehh

Not at all. We’d be highlighting his fb-ref stats that would have his goal and chance creating actions, successful crosses, and defensive action per 90m metrics ranked very highly among PL wingers. We knew we were getting a bargain then and with more advanced metrics, we’d know even more how much of a bargain we’d be getting now. 

• Like 1

Off this video if he was a Brazilian called Kentinho we’d all be frothing at the mouth over him lol … if we can bag him plus an out and out RW I’d be very happy! I’m sure leeds were heavily linked with him in the summer and I’m guessing the fact he’s only got 6 months left of his contract a deal could potentially be had

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Off this video if he was a Brazilian called Kentinho we’d all be frothing at the mouth over him lol … if we can bag him plus an out and out RW I’d be very happy! I’m sure leeds were heavily linked with him in the summer and I’m guessing the fact he’s only got 6 months left of his contract a deal could potentially be had

Blimey.... like watching James maddison!! 

Gerrimin 

25 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

I watched Rangers vs. Celtic in January. He and Sakala had and awful first half on the wings and then came out for the second half and completely dominated the game. 

3 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

I’m fully confident now with Kent, Souttar and Harrison likely to come in we’ll walk the championship next season. No one will come near us. 

That's it, we gotta look forward... not back 😉😉🤣🤣

5 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

I’m fully confident now with Kent, Souttar and Harrison likely to come in we’ll walk the championship next season. No one will come near us. 

it’s a bit of a climb down from Tête, Gonzalez and Navas, isn’t it? :(

5 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

What's that got to do with Rodgers?

Well he’s sadly still manager and has been coming up to 4 years so will have some input into transfers. See Bertrand and Vestergard. We are where we are in the league down to him hence the distinctly average players we are having to go for. We are getting worse under him so he has some involvement in what players we are looking to recruit.