Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Ryan Kent

Just now, Scotch said:

The only up side to this is that we could prob buy him from profits of the scrap metal in Jamie Vardys gym. 

Sensing he stole some of your chips

1 minute ago, Scotch said:

Even if he did, he would probably fail to control them and put them out for a corner. 

Your obvious fury at the possibility of this signing is genuinely entertaining lol

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Yes we do, we just need a RW more

6 minutes ago, lanefox said:

Well we do but RW is priority 

Well yeah, exactly. 

Why are we spending money on a LW, when we don't even have a RW? Why are we not focusing time (and money) on getting a RW first? 

Hence it being a priority. A LW is below RW, CB, GK and perhaps even CDM, for me. 

Just now, StanSP said:

Well yeah, exactly. 

Why are we spending money on a LW, when we don't even have a RW? Why are we not focusing time (and money) on getting a RW first? 

Hence it being a priority. A LW is below RW, CB, GK and perhaps even CDM, for me. 

So therefore get a LW and we would be have solved all our problems

246F4A1A-A0A7-495D-BCC1-01A944645FBD.jpeg.7ca3b0999392c595cb87ff885358b4c7.jpeg

I was going to ask "if Ryan Kent is the answer, I'm not sure I. want to know the question!"

But on second thoughts, for squad depth he would not be the worst option. But he's got to be way down the list before we bring in someone like this. That said stuff is clearly happening, and there are chains of transfers in place. Stuff will get moving next week. 

Just now, StriderHiryu said:

I was going to ask "if Ryan Kent is the answer, I'm not sure I. want to know the question!"

But on second thoughts, for squad depth he would not be the worst option. But he's got to be way down the list before we bring in someone like this. That said stuff is clearly happening, and there are chains of transfers in place. Stuff will get moving next week. 

There certainly are chains around transfers lately...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jayfox26 said:

We do. Barnes is horrendously inconsistent and needs competition. Of course our main priority is a rw but if we can get both then great 

But I doubt we can get both. I doubt the finances are there? Hence needing to spend money where it's needed more first. 

21 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Well yeah, exactly. 

Exactly this. A LW is least of our worries.  He's a decent player but I'd rather have a RW, CB, GK and a CM before a new left winger.

We don't have a bottomless pit at the moment so need to sure up priority areas instead of getting players in who may be just a rotation option