Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxile5

Starfield

23 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Will get to play 1 day of this before I go to Spain on the 2nd

Almost tempted to not play it even though I will have early access

Similar for me as I'm at a wedding then off for the best part of 2 weeks. Always think it's better to sit down and play these games when you know you can get some long sessions in.

25 minutes ago, Zear0 said:

Review copy of the game has leaked. Plot cutscene and loads of gameplay out. Be careful for those wanting to go in cold and dark. 

TBH I'm surprised it's taken this long. 

I'll avoid until the official review embargo lifts. 

Been looking forward to this one for a while now. Bethesda gave it the kids of death by stating it will be the least buggy game they ever released lol but I still ordered early access and will enjoy it I'm sure, as long as it's playable I'll be happy. And I can't wait to see what the modders do with it

Pretty funny watching weird desperate pricks across social media trying to discredit this game even before anything is really known about it. The stuff about the start screen and the boundaries is properly sad. 

Whatever gets you your clout though, I suppose. 

Edited by RoboFox

2 hours ago, RoboFox said:

Pretty funny watching weird desperate pricks across social media trying to discredit this game even before anything is really known about it. The stuff about the start screen and the boundaries is properly sad. 

Whatever gets you your clout though, I suppose. 

Closing my tweeter accounts is the best thing I’ve done in an age.

24 minutes ago, One Arm Babba said:

It’s available to play now on game pass I think. Anyone had a bash?

You can pre-load it but it won't be available to play until the 6th on GamePass. 

Early access players i.e. people who've paid the extra £35 or whatever it was can play it on Friday I think. I didn't bother. 

20 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

You can pre-load it but it won't be available to play until the 6th on GamePass. 

Early access players i.e. people who've paid the extra £35 or whatever it was can play it on Friday I think. I didn't bother. 

Same.  Hoping I can hold my nerve until Weds (Thurs really)

I decided to go all in and ordered a collections edition of this

Found out it is actually being delivered this morning… but I am already on my way down to Kent for a work trip and won’t be back until the evening ffs!

edit: sister missed the delivery, now can’t get it until tomorrow!

Edited by moore_94