Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

4 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Back then it was Man U getting all the luck and dodgy decisions 

Tbf I remember myself saying don't worry about United they ain't winning 9 out of 10 games or whatever, and they ended up doing just that, couldn't believe it. Fernandes completely changed their season around from January onwards, just shows sometimes how vital a winter signing can be.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Tbf I remember myself saying don't worry about United they ain't winning 9 out of 10 games or whatever, and they ended up doing just that, couldn't believe it. Fernandes completely changed their season around from January onwards, just shows sometimes how vital a winter signing can be.

Huth also helped us turn our season around, it does help if you are able to add the quality needed 

1 minute ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Ain't arsed what anyone says, we should be beating QPR, Sunderland, Hull, WBA etc.

On their day they'll give us a game but we've got more than enough quality to beat these sides. We need 9 wins from our remaining 12 and that'll guarantee us going up.

In my opinion Hull away will be the trickier of the two. Sunderland are actually very average and the sort of side to leave us a lot of space. 

3 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

this is why the championship is probably the best league in the world, never know what your going to get 

It's certainly so much more enjoyable to watch than the Premiership. Mainly because the skill level is more evenly matched.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Boro getting absolutely battered by Plymouth who have had 17 shots and 9 on target whilst Boro haven't got a single effort on target. 

Yup - was predictable.  Upped their game for the big boys but can't be arsed to turn up against mid table.

13 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Just get everyone practising shooting for the next week and then put 9’past qpr next week . Can see nacho starting if vardy is injured next week 

QPR look poor over over.

No Chair will affect them.

Edit: Wait, Chair is in today's squad..:blink:

That's very poor from QPR, regardless of their league situation, as the guy could've easily killed the truck driver..

Edited by Wymsey