Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

Maybe so, but what a fantastic football story it would be. I 100% want them to go up, they deserve it. 

Couldn’t agree more. It might just be one season too early for them. But then, I always thought Brentford would go straight down. 

15 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Unless they go on a forest style spending spree Ipswich are going to get slaughted next season.  

Luton haven't done their nuts but have done themselves proud and haven't been battered that often.

Spending stupid money doesn't always work but having a good work ethic and a bit of togetherness can go along way as we found out not so long ago 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

They aren’t beating Ipswich 9-0 !

Why do they need a 9-0? A win and a combination of other results might be enough for them to stay up. 

Oh you're right, sorry. I thought Plymouth were on 47pts. 

Edited by Fear Of The Fox

1 minute ago, STEVIE B said:

This league is brutal.

Didn't Leeds do the double over us & Ipswich ? 

Their slow start will cost them. 

Being consistently inferior to both of us will cost them. They've just been battered 4-0 by QPR, lost 3 of their last 5. Whenever they've been presented with an opportunity to take the initiative they've blown it. There's no prize for beating Leicester and Ipswich.

Just now, Fear Of The Fox said:

Why do they need a 9-0? A win and a combination of other results might be enough for them to stay up. 

You think Hull are winning 15-0 at Plymouth?

My uncle is an STH at Ipswich and we've been having a bit of banter all season.

They're a decent and traditional club with salt of the earth fans and I'll be delighted if they join us in the PL.

Good on em and McKenna has done an outstanding job there the last couple of seasons.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

Udders need a 15 goal swing to stay up, Not going to happen. They're down

1 minute ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

Have you seen their goal difference lol

They need a swing of 15 goals in their favour. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

Ok it’s a 15 goal swing on Plymouth who are the only ones they can catch. I bet a few quid it ain’t happening.