Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

Evans

Jonny Evans to Celtic transfer built on Brendan Rodgers bromance as star turns Parkhead fan after 'fantastic' first era

The pair formed a bond at Leicester City where Evans was captain during the final season of Rodgers tenure.

edit looks like he has left anyway 

Edited by HankMarvin

I think it’s time for Evans to go. He’s been one of my favorite Leicester players of the last few years but we can’t keep him fit and it’s hard for us to justify paying someone who might not  play regularly. We just don’t have that luxury this season..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MPH said:

I think it’s time for Evans to go. He’s been one of my favorite Leicester players of the last few years but we can’t keep him fit and it’s hard for us to justify paying someone who might not  play regularly. We just don’t have that luxury this season..

Appears to have been released 

Rodgers will definitely have tried to sign him. I reckon he wants to play at the highest level for another year, sounds like Everton is where he will go

Give him a year, might even be contemplating Saudi for a big payoff swan song

2 minutes ago, Hamilton Fox said:

He can spend the rest of the time trying to get fit for those 3 game 

About right

dont get me wrong, superb player in previous seasons 

however last season pissed me off about a lot of players, Evans in particular was an insipid choice as captain 

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

About right

dont get me wrong, superb player in previous seasons 

however last season pissed me off about a lot of players, Evans in particular was an insipid choice as captain 

Rodgers yes man.  For a so called captain and experienced player he let the mess in defence grow. 

• Like 1