Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

Evans

17 hours ago, Corky said:

Why haven't the club given an update? Not even a statement wishing him well or anything.

If he is the hypochondriac he’s made out to be the worst thing the club could do would be to send him a wishing him well message

Evans “ Wishing me well ……..why do I look a bit peaky ? Can some one just feel my forehead, am I a bit hot……..I knew this was going to happen. I get well for a week or two and as soon as I get back on track and sign a contract I go downhill. I’m just off to see the United doctor now Erik and will have to miss the trip to the states as you can’t be too careful about plane travel. I’m likely to be unavailable for a month but should be back to get some fitness in by playing for Northern Ireland before coming back to Carrington for training, it’s just feckin shite but need to rest so see you in about five weeks……. Oooooh feel a bit woozy so  cheers everyone”

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Sly said:

I don’t know @Tuna

I think one of these two would be in with a shout. 

Paddy Mcarthy - 2006 to 2007

Danny Tiatto - 2005 to 2006

Nah, they were just shit players which doesn't make them shit captains. Evans was a great player but a truly dreadful captain. 

Guest glasgowfox
2 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

He’s joining Man U, it’s pretty clear that’s what is going to happen. Be lucky to get ten to fifteen games out of him. 

I get what u mean buddy....however imo he will be available a lot more for manure than he was when having similar niggles with us :S

On 19/07/2023 at 22:50, CosbehFox said:

He’s joining Man U, it’s pretty clear that’s what is going to happen. Be lucky to get ten to fifteen games out of him. 

...I  do not envisage that he will be in their 25 man squad!!!

Edited by sacreblueits442
Update.

On 28/07/2023 at 10:52, turtmcfly said:

Captain, my captain... 

(on the off chance some of you don't get the https://www.upshot.email/

Screenshot_2023-07-28-10-51-01-987_com.microsoft.office.outlook-edit.jpg

What strikes me there (and I was aware of the incident as far as Evans was concerned) is the other players involved. All 4 are and were at that time, senior players who should have been setting an example. Embarrassing for all of them!