Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Foxes Hub – The Place To Watch Leicester City Live!

“Matches which are shown live on TV by the EFL's broadcast rights holders will not be available on Foxes Hub in regions to which that applies”

So are there any regions that don’t show EFL games?

Is there a country I can set a VPN to that won’t have any restrictions and all 46 games?

4 minutes ago, James_lcfc said:

“Matches which are shown live on TV by the EFL's broadcast rights holders will not be available on Foxes Hub in regions to which that applies”

So are there any regions that don’t show EFL games?

Is there a country I can set a VPN to that won’t have any restrictions and all 46 games?

List of countries here. Which are missing?

https://www.efl.com/how-to-watch/tv-broadcast/

Ffs my country has two official streamers, I'll need 3 subscriptions to see all games. The high seas be calling.

Edited by lgfualol
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, mozartfox said:

I got one I believe from purchasing merchandise on line as I have never taken out a membership since living abroad.

I have bought merchandise from the website and got tickets to the Northampton friendly, but can't see my supporter number anywhere.

Where am I supposed to find it?

11 minutes ago, Tomo260 said:

I have bought merchandise from the website and got tickets to the Northampton friendly, but can't see my supporter number anywhere.

Where am I supposed to find it?

I saw mine on an e-mail about Burton Tickets. So next time they send you a generic e-mail, it may be there?  Otherwise give them a call!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Clueless and out of touch pricing. 

Blame the EFL 

Why do I now have to pay to access match audio when it was free before?

As an EFL participant, the Club is bound by the terms of the EFL’s central audio-visual rights contract, which requires all live matchday audio-visual packages provided by Club channels to be subject to a minimum charge. The Club has priced these products at the lowest price point possible to make them as accessible as possible for our fans while complying with the EFL’s regulations.

1 minute ago, Matt said:

Will Radio Leicester be allowed to broadcast commentaries online/DAB in the Championship?

Didn't know if it was just a Premier League restriction?

I think it remains that the FA Cup is the only thing they have online broadcast rights for. As for DAB I always assumed they CAN broadcast on DAB it's just that it's reserved as the "Tigers" option.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ALC Fox said:

Which Sky Bet Championship games will I be able to watch on Foxes Hub?

Video broadcasting restrictions will be in place on some league fixtures. Matches which are shown live on TV by the EFL's broadcast rights holders will not be available on Foxes Hub in regions to which that applies. EFL matches scheduled for a Saturday 3pm kick-off (UK time) will not be available on Foxes Hub in the UK. Ahead of each game, the Club will publish a list of all territories in which games on Foxes Hub can be viewed.

So its useless for those in the UK, as almost all our moved games will be on sky sports.

Plus now charging for radio commentary which was free before.

Sport needs to modernise and get round this 3pm blackout nonsense.

5 hours ago, Heskey2011 said:

I think so, but as someone said, you'll have to register you address and billing address etc so perhaps that would scupper those plans.

People do this with Netflix though right? Vpn it, pretend to be in America, get new shows.

...seems sense to me!!!

If you sign up to Foxes Hub, with your billing address and address, surely you would still be able to use the site in a country which is allowed to broadcast the game.

Not a good deal for overseas fans either.  I can pay $140 for FoxesHub and get some games, but only with in house commentary and nothing else, or a ESPN+ subscription which will have most EFL, as well as FA cup and League Cup games for $99 per year.  Who on earth is going to do this?

5 hours ago, KansasFox said:

Not a good deal for overseas fans either.  I can pay $140 for FoxesHub and get some games, but only with in house commentary and nothing else, or a ESPN+ subscription which will have most EFL, as well as FA cup and League Cup games for $99 per year.  Who on earth is going to do this?

ESPN+ carried 3 to 5 Championship matches per week last season.  One or two of the midweek matches, same on the weekends.  Do NOT count on it to feature many of our games.

But sounds like we'll need ESPN+ anyway, as Foxeshub won't carry the ESPN+ matches.

Edited by KingsX
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, KansasFox said:

Maybe I’m unique but I was paying $45 a month for Peacock + ESPN + Sling PURELY to watch every LCFC minute last season. Now it’s $140 for the year plus my $5 ESPN+ AND the money goes straight to the club and not some disgraceful media outlet who want to cover us for 1 minute and the greedy 6 for the rest.

I’m very happy with this. Would’ve paid the $10 a game, too. 

Edited by KFS
  • Like 1

I think I'm the only one who cares more about being able to see the games that the team comes out of the decline, please I ask that it only be this season, have mercy on the poor guys and as one said tomorrow, that is, today when I write this, it will be the litmus test for this new and innovative and not at all stifling fox hub that will surely last as long as a sigh 🙏

You could set up a new international account on the website, for example USA. Use an American address and log in via a VPN. 

I am pretty sure that would work unless someone can tell me any different? 

Edited by Marmite