Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Foxes Hub – The Place To Watch Leicester City Live!

For International Fans, this is a very good deal.  I will not bother with additional audio add-on.  Word of advice if you are intending to fill out the pre-registration form now, leave out your International Mobile Number as it will not accept it:unsure:.

If Sky Austria or Astro in Malaysia show numerous games, then I will follow on FT .......

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Mark_w said:

There’s absolutely no good reason to charge for the audio. Won’t impact me, but a shameless cash grab that the club should be ashamed of.

If you read the blurb, this is part of the EFL rules, you must charge a minimum fee for audio. Not the club’s doing.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

Just now, Phube said:

If you read the blurb, this is part of the EFL rules, you must charge a minimum fee for audio. Not the club’s doing.

I would say it’s because of mismanagement that we are in this division and having to charge this, so it is Infact the clubs doing 

• Haha 3

36 minutes ago, Beliall said:

awesome high quality hd source for some one to pirate and stream for us

If last season championship’s coverage is anything to go by it really won’t be, I’ve watched better pirate streams then what was offered on the sky red button last season but I guess tomorrow will be the acid test 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Mark_w said:

There’s absolutely no good reason to charge for the audio. Won’t impact me, but a shameless cash grab that the club should be ashamed of.

The article clearly states that the club HAVE to charge for the service as per EFL rules, and they have decided to charge the minimum amount possible. Not the clubs choice to charge.

• Thanks 2

There must be a site somewhere that relays FM broadcasts for those who want Radio Leicester?

I haven't found it myself, but surely there's one out there. DAB relays are dime a dozen, but as long as it's the FM broadcast it won't be region-blocked.

10 minutes ago, OntarioFox said:

There must be a site somewhere that relays FM broadcasts for those who want Radio Leicester?

I haven't found it myself, but surely there's one out there. DAB relays are dime a dozen, but as long as it's the FM broadcast it won't be region-blocked.

I've looked high and low and haven't been able to find one. 

1 hour ago, Tomo260 said:

Do you get a supporter number once you purchase a fox membership? 

I got one I believe from purchasing merchandise on line as I have never taken out a membership since living abroad.

1 hour ago, jammie82uk said:

If last season championship’s coverage is anything to go by it really won’t be, I’ve watched better pirate streams then what was offered on the sky red button last season but I guess tomorrow will be the acid test 

I thought the game was today and was going to complain about it not working 😂

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, ronnup said:

Am I being thick or would a VPN sort this? For the record, I'll be fishing in the streams 

I think so, but as someone said, you'll have to register you address and billing address etc so perhaps that would scupper those plans.

People do this with Netflix though right? Vpn it, pretend to be in America, get new shows.