Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall

1 hour ago, Dahnsouff said:

Did he? Must have missed that

When it comes to KDH and the stuff said on here, I think the legal court room saying ‘cause for speculation’ is quite appropriate…

Apparently he is a Man Utd fan from Nottingham who doesn’t like our club and is desperate to leave lol

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, LCFCJohn said:

When it comes to KDH and the stuff said on here, I think the legal court room saying ‘cause for speculation’ is quite appropriate…

Apparently he is a Man Utd fan from Nottingham who doesn’t like our club and is desperate to leave lol

Seems legit. willy puller. Get him out

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

If he wants to go we can't do much about it, right now he's in the shop window and was one of the players who asked to leave.

He's a good squad player for most premier teams and he knows that.

Don't be silly. He's got four years left on his contract. So we can quite easily demand a price that nobody will pay without any fear of him going on a free next summer. I very much doubt whether Liverpool or anybody else will offer £45m+ for him, which is probably what it would take.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, LCFCJohn said:

The 'from Nottingham' stuff is particularly risible. He happens to be from a part of Leicestershire which is marginally closer to the Queens Medical Centre than the Leicester Royal Infirmary - and the poor sod has that used against him all the time....:(

• Like 3

Just now, ClaphamFox said:

The 'from Nottingham' stuff is particularly risible. He happens to be from a part of Leicestershire which is marginally closer to the Queens Medical Centre than the Leicester Royal Infirmary - and the poor sod has that used against him all the time....:(

I feel his pain. I am also from a part of Leicestershire where QMC was the closest hospital (actually went to the same school as KDH) and having Nottingham on my birth certificate and passport is unfortunate.

This must disqualify me from supporting Leicester as well :ph34r:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Vlad the Fox said:

I used to work in a bar many years ago. One night one of the regulars came in to celebrate the birth of his son. Turned out he was in nottingham  with his wife when she went into labour. So he did what any self respecting Leicester fan did and got her to the car and drove her all the way back to Leicester despite his wife's protests to take her to the queen's med.  His words were "no child of mine is being born in nottingham" lol

See this is top parenting. It’s what you have to consider and birth certificates and passports are with you for life lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Vlad the Fox said:

I used to work in a bar many years ago. One night one of the regulars came in to celebrate the birth of his son. Turned out he was in nottingham  with his wife when she went into labour. So he did what any self respecting Leicester fan did and got her to the car and drove her all the way back to Leicester despite his wife's protests to take her to the queen's med.  His words were "no child of mine is being born in nottingham" lol

Very unlikely he leaves this year. Is a huge part of our team and season. I think if sold this would royally piss Enzo off and the board arent going to do that surely.... 

Links are all weak and likely made up.

He won’t be leaving in this window. Regardless of where he lives or who he supports imo.  Let’s  face it,  if he did leave it won’t be to Liverpool. The first half on Sunday is all the evidence you need. I doubt we would even be carrying on this thread if he didn’t bag a brace in the second half 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, DezFox said:

He won’t be leaving in this window. Regardless of where he lives or who he supports imo.  Let’s  face it,  if he did leave it won’t be to Liverpool. The first half on Sunday is all the evidence you need. I doubt we would even be carrying on this thread if he didn’t bag a brace in the second half 

As a good many on here have spent the last year kicking him , perhaps they will be glad to see him leave. Not a chance in hell Maresca would accept that of course , it would be his first major bust up with the club. He is easily PL standard as a player and a good many clubs would welcome him but he is not for sale.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DezFox said:

The Liverpool rumour was likely put out by Liverpool to hurry the Lavia deal along. Or possibly by Lavia’s agent. Either way, Lavia has been left out of Southampton’s squad for their EFL game against Gillingham tonight, so it looks like that deal may finally be happening…

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

The Liverpool rumour was likely put out by Liverpool to hurry the Lavia deal along. Or possibly by Lavia’s agent. Either way, Lavia has been left out of Southampton’s squad for their EFL game against Gillingham tonight, so it looks like that deal may finally be happening…

Exactly this 👍🏻

12 hours ago, surrifox said:

There should be a premium on dealings with Liverpool . They rinsed us for £17 mill for Ward , possibly the worst value ever in a crowded field of prem transactions 

This. 

£12.5m for their 4th choice GK who got us relegated and missing out on £110m in revenue, that will probably go down as one of the costliest transfers in EPL history.

Liverpool can **** off!

• Like 2

I really like KDH but people are going far too OTT on him atm. He had a quality last 20 minutes from the entire 90 against Cov and barely featured at the end of last season but people are generally worried hes too good for us and will be sold because some nonsense source says Liverpool are interested? Hilarious

Edited by South Shire Fox
  • Like 2