Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall

1 hour ago, Brizzle Fox said:

Oh my. Liverpool interested in KDH. As if.

His agent doing some sterling work here. 

People saying as if they'd be interested, he has had a blinding game against them twice now, and never stops pressing, so Klopps bound to be drawn to him. 

• Like 2

You have to look at his profile and what Liverpool need. I doubt he’s first choice and I’m sure they’re prioritising a Lavia type player first

He can match MacAllister in the counter press and intensity off the ball but not his technical ability. But Liverpool can’t afford to have like for like replacements so this doesn’t not make sense given they need more midfield options and they’ve added more technical players.

Klopp’s system doesn’t allow for player flexibility as much as someone like Guardiola so they drop off once they lose intensity. 

• Like 1

This could affect us in 2 ways it could either give him even bigger Billy big balls confidence or completely turn his head I’m hoping for the Billy big balls scenario which gives him the confidence to play better than he ever has , but if this is a true transfer approach in the future we can’t let him go on the cheap the lad has an enormous amount  of heart and talent  his improvement  week in week out is superb and yes he has a bit to go but can see him become an amazing player in the future !

On 04/08/2023 at 16:18, Bourbon Fox said:

I don't think this holds much water, but after seeing him shank chance after chance in training on Wednesday I'm much less concerned about keeping him!

50 lines by tomorrow night please Bourbon:

Sorry KDH, I was wrong 

• Haha 1

On 04/08/2023 at 12:40, StriderHiryu said:

0_Klopp-2.jpg

After this game he said to KDH "where have they been hiding you!?"

In all of Klopp's teams he has at least one insane runner with an engine that goes far beyond 90 minutes. Sven Bender and James Milner are good examples. He'd be a great fit for Klopp because his attributes will fit their style. Would rather not lose him, but money talks. If he goes, we probably keep Soumare and use him in the same role, or maybe Hamza / McAteer.

I fully believe that when he does leave us, he will go to Liverpool. 

I also fully believe that it will not happen this year.