Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall

Difficult to replace, especially for this season. I don't think we can improve on him in the market, even if they were to pay £40m. However you wouldn't be able to say no if he wanted the move, they've lost Milner, Henderson, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Keita & Fabinho - so they're light. Klopp's mentioned to admiring him.

Currently a crucial player.

Edited by Jaspa

He still needs to develop.  I want him to stay.

This is a strange one. If we were buying him from another club, I would not want to pay more than 15 million.   But if we sell I want at least as much as we got for Maddison or Barnes

Would be a very odd piece of business for them. 

Thought he looked out of his depth at times last season, but at the same time think he'll be really important for us this year. 

Not a chance he's good enough for a UCL side. Not this year or the foreseeable.

All depends what they offer I suppose. £20mill might even be enough. Depends if we've earmarked other players we currently have no space/money for and how much Maresca rates him from their limited time together.

I can't see a bid coming in tbh.

He's a very good fit for the was Klopp and Liverpool play. 

Wouldn't surprise me at all but think it would take a big offer and probably a push from our end to make the move this summer. Next summer more likely I'd have thought. 

Wouldn't blame the player at all if it happened 

11 minutes ago, markko said:

If true it is actually quite depressing to think we could lose Barnes, KDH, Maddison, CS Tielemans,  and Evans to good clubs and yet we could not stay up. Relation should have been averted. Hindsight.......

Could it be our tactical genius ex manager?

Will be an interesting one to see if this develops, whilst he would be a loss, from an FFP perspective it could be an attractive move for the club as it will be 100% profit and therefore help the club be more flexible with outgoings for some of the deadwood and allow us to perhaps go out and sign more players of the profile Maresca is looking for.

For example would selling KDH be seen as more acceptable if it gave us flexibility to also move on players such as Ward, Castagne, Soumare and Praet, whilst also allowing us to bring in players such as Chair, Hamer and  Piroe for example.  

• Like 1

Don’t consider selling. He’s going to be hugely important for us this year. If we get £30m for him, when we go to replace him other teams will just put silly premiums on their players. 

Homegrown, loves the club and with Coady is going to be an essential leadership personality fire this season. 

I think if we get top money for him we can easily replace him quality wise but will struggle to replace that connection he clearly has with the club. Head vs heart kind of decision but I think we need to be smart and stop trying to keep players for them to either get to the last year of their contracts or decline (ndidi) and be worth less. Knowing when to sell a player is what’s made Brentford, Brighton and even the likes of Liverpool or Man City continue to succeed relatively 

This better not be true, my favourite player, gives his all and more every week, actually cares about the club. Will be essential in the championship. Would hardly get a game at Liverpool. He's under a long contract though so unless he asks to leave, we will demand a fortune.