Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall

1 hour ago, westernpark said:

Wanted to leave at end of season, he is one of the six. Doesn’t support Leicester, so he’s happily swayed.

Best mates with Madders. Bezies.

Both were in Ibiza together in June with their following photographers for "Insta".  I suspect KDH has improved on his ego and as such will be in the first limo away from Filbert Way, upon the offer.

I say get as much £££££ and let him go. Milk it, maximize it

Forget today.  Crap for 70 mins, then decided to play and did brilliantly.  He's not alone, several others who need to leave ASAP for different reasons.

We're now a club in part re-build and KDH has an ego and asperations above us.  Fair play, let the lad go to Liverpool for the right £

• Haha 4

We cannot afford to let too many players go.  There will come a point when letting too many go will prevent us from making a return at the first attempt.  As things are, with a couple of additions, it makes the prospect of winning the league far more achievable.

Based on his performance today, and what he said post match, I doubt he will leave in any case though.

I wouldn't be letting several others leave either - I'd only be looking to offload Castagne, one of the GKs and Soumare.  Any further players leaving will make the prospect of promotion all the more difficult.  

9 minutes ago, Dirkster the Fox said:

I say get as much £££££ and let him go. Milk it, maximize it

Forget today.  Crap for 70 mins, then decided to play and did brilliantly.  He's not alone, several others who need to leave ASAP for different reasons.

We're now a club in part re-build and KDH has an ego and asperations above us.  Fair play, let the lad go to Liverpool for the right £

Put the beer down chap, its work tomorrow 

• Haha 3

Tell them to f**** off , I can’t see him going there , let’s be fair dinkem , they my want him but would he get many minutes in that team , he would get a sore arse sitting on there bench , he will help us back up and then he will be playing with the big boys 

If Liverpool are genuinely interested then i can only imagine they want him as a Henderson replacement as they have similar attributes. 

It's important that we keep KDH. He'll score 10+ this season with his late runs into the box.

It would be totally typical of Leicester, stuck with an unmovable pile of dead wood and allow a player that is fundamental to helping us get promotion leave for a low fee and kill us off before we get going.  Rudkin needs to shift out some crap and help EM with the rebuild. Get it done Rudders its your job - you agreed these salaries and contract lengths.

BTW: Chris Sutton is an absolute Roger Hunt.

I think this season is a great opportunity for KDH to become the main man in midfield, add goals to his stats and get us promoted. It would be very unwise to let him go as the club is already so short of attacking midfielders and I don't believe the manager would agree to it.

In any case he is a local lad and I don't think that if he is playing every week and enjoying his football he will be looking to leave anytime soon

• Like 1

On 06/08/2023 at 23:48, lee7 said:

If Liverpool are genuinely interested then i can only imagine they want him as a Henderson replacement as they have similar attributes. 

It's important that we keep KDH. He'll score 10+ this season with his late runs into the box.

There should be a premium on dealings with Liverpool . They rinsed us for £17 mill for Ward , possibly the worst value ever in a crowded field of prem transactions 

• Like 1

On 06/08/2023 at 23:01, Legend_in_blue said:

We cannot afford to let too many players go.  There will come a point when letting too many go will prevent us from making a return at the first attempt.  As things are, with a couple of additions, it makes the prospect of winning the league far more achievable.

Based on his performance today, and what he said post match, I doubt he will leave in any case though.

I wouldn't be letting several others leave either - I'd only be looking to offload Castagne, one of the GKs and Soumare.  Any further players leaving will make the prospect of promotion all the more difficult.  

Good shout.  And Vestergaard, today showed he is surplus and not even up to this level.  That bench, if much of it remains, will win us at least half a dozen games this season, Praet turned it, others will do the sme in other games, if we can keep them.

Just now, Grebfromgrebland said:

If he wants to go we can't do much about it, right now he's in the shop window and was one of the players who asked to leave.

He's a good squad player for most premier teams and he knows that.

Did he? Must have missed that

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, surrifox said:

There should be a premium on dealings with Liverpool . They rinsed us for £17 mill for Ward , possibly the worst value ever in a crowded field of prem transactions 

Top observation. We sell them Emile Heskey and get Ward in return.  Not Rudders and the Scouting Team´s finest hour.   100m it is inclusive of WAT (Ward Added Tax).

33 minutes ago, surrifox said:

£1 would have been an overspend but let's not randomly add another £5m-£7m on top of what he actually cost. Shocking deal at the time regardless and hardly proven otherwise

1 hour ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

If he wants to go we can't do much about it, right now he's in the shop window and was one of the players who asked to leave.

He's a good squad player for most premier teams and he knows that.

There zero evidence on who any of those players are. 

• Like 1