Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxesWalk

Tiago Gouveia

2 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

Looks decent but bit concerning we are looking at bringing so many loans in as appose to permanent transfers 

I'm not against it, we have a good core of senior players like Winks, Coady, Vardy etc and it helps to minimise the financial risks if we aren't promoted. 

If we are promoted presumably means we have more in the war chest as a result and will be able to attract a higher calibre of player, or try and sign permanently those who have performed well and seem fit for the Prem.  

• Like 4

Seems like a considerably raw player compared to Mavididi, but you can see he's got good stats for interceptions and tackles, something you are seeing with all of our players so we can run the high press. I think it might also highlight that Mavididi was a good piece of business.

Watford signed Henrique Araujo on loan last season from Benfica who was highly rated, but didn't tear up any trees. So hard to judge what type of player he is. Benfica do tend to produce highly technical players though, which bodes well for Maresca's tactics.

QK3gnlG.png

1 hour ago, Sambiasso said:

This is the one I prefer over Under Mk2.

Rak-Sayki still on this is in addition.

Once Casadei is announced I'm told still 4 more wanted :thumbup:

Is this the winger you was told about but couldn't reveal his name a few weeks ago ?