Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Abdul Fatawu Signs

8 hours ago, The_77 said:

This might actually work out!

IMG_6613.png

Now we have an host of possibilities even opportunities for all our new wingers bought in or academy.

Does this mean one could even take a central spot. Forget Mancity..

This is Enzo's score and his ideas & desires...

This is going to turn out to be a very interesting,not to be missed season..

It could all implode,a few years ago laughed at, but we have now technically gifted ball players that are young enough to be moulded into 2-3 positions & Schemes of play.

I think it's fair to say,I believe all our wingers have scored so far,obviously the last signings not yet..With 5-6 naturally seen & given position technically gifted Wingers,could it be we see mix & match then evolve scenarios everything will not be in the future has it at this present moment seems..

Things are a foot gentleman,things are a foot and we have to be open & flexible minded to what will  play out in front of us..A veil hides many things the outside can not fathom.Instant targets will be different to the future Goals Enzo will have in mind.."Slow process" he said but a progress of purpose..

Edited by fuchsntf

17 hours ago, murphy said:

With our track record of signing wingers, coupled with our record of signing Sporting players, what could possibly go wrong?

We British do have that positiveness within us,that is so welcoming to our new boys.....British charm at its best.:wub:

• Haha 2

Based on absolutely nothing - I think we are all going to love this guy. I feel like we are all going to be wanting him here next season. As I’ve said, it’s purely just a feeling…but I hope I’m right!

I think Coady will be great too when he returns back from injury, he’s been kind of forgotten about but I think he’ll be huge for us over the course of this season and the next (back in the Prem).

Have I come to the wrong place for optimism? :scarf:

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Pizza Fox said:

Based on absolutely nothing - I think we are all going to love this guy. I feel like we are all going to be wanting him here next season. As I’ve said, it’s purely just a feeling…but I hope I’m right!

I think Coady will be great too when he returns back from injury, he’s been kind of forgotten about but I think he’ll be huge for us over the course of this season and the next (back in the Prem).

Have I come to the wrong place for optimism? :scarf:

Of course :D:scarf:

4 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

We British do have that positiveness within us,that is so welcoming to our new boys.....British charm at its best.:wub:

Miserable old goat.  It was quite obviously a joke (of sorts).

I think I prefer your posts when they don't make any sense.

Edited by murphy

8 hours ago, OadbyBlue said:

He looks much better in this video than the other one that’s been posted.

https://youtu.be/kxt96Jil-ao?si=VlShk0WAYzIHh_hH

Still not sure about this guy. 

Videos cuts, before the final pass.

The ball going out of control midflow.

Not the cleanest strike of the ball. 

It's just YT video though so we wait and see. 

21 hours ago, murphy said:

Miserable old goat.  It was quite obviously a joke (of sorts).

I think I prefer your posts when they don't make any sense.

That was friendly sarcasm ( of sorts) 

remember we are Brits ( +Ukadians) we are known for our humour

plus I am an old goat,but never miserable,plus my bleats can be quite romantic :P

On 01/09/2023 at 13:14, Dames said:

Feels like the wings have arguably gone from our weakest area to our strongest, loads of good options down the sides now. 

Our promotion challenge…

Flys on the WINGS of angels, dummied by the Wink of an eye to come to be met on the downs of a KDH swan, then pounced on by a crafty Vardy  fox and Cannoned in 1-0 Leicester…That’s Coady(code) for Enzoball