Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FrankieADZ

KDH Brighton

no just no

Brighton & Hove Albion are in negotiations with Leicester City to sign Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall.

The 25-year-old midfielder has played a key role in his side’s rise to the Championship summit and that has generated interest from a host of clubs.

Leicester want around £30million to sanction Dewsbury-Hall’s departure and although that is above Brighton’s valuation, talks are ongoing

The Premier League team would like to add the Englishman to head coach Roberto De Zerbi’s squad, but only at a price they deem acceptable.

If a compromise is reached and Dewsbury-Hall agrees to the move, it would be yet another impressive acquisition for the south coast team.

There has been competition from suitors such as Brentford, however the chance of competing in Europe places Brighton in a stronger position.

Among the other admirers of Dewsbury-Hall are Arsenal and Fulham, though Brighton are emerging as the leading contenders at present.

Dewsbury-Hall’s Leicester contract runs until 2027.

Edited by FrankieADZ
  • Sad 7

I could honestly see us bottling top 2 without him and Wilf. In fact I'd actually expect it. £30m is miles off too, but we let Barnes go for an equally ridiculous price...

• Like 1

Just now, FrankieADZ said:

summer id say, no way we'd let him go now

But it says European footy is a factor...

And I've just seen that we *want* £30m. I rushed reading it and assumed that was their opening bid. 

We're ****ed 

• Like 1

Ornstein is really credible. But surely we aren’t that daft? Especially with Wilf out. We’d then need two top quality replacements within days. 

• Like 2