Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FrankieADZ

KDH Brighton

Just now, kingpower said:

Times have changed when Brighton are plucking our best players :nono:

Yep the cost of not sacking Rodgers, simple as that

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

This is rubbish. They’ve probably made a tentative enquiry and that’s about it. Selling him now would be suicidal. 

Ornstein is a genuine ITK, so there is something in this.

Don't understand the club selling him so late in the window, will be difficult to get replacements. 

Unless he pushes for the move. 

Began the day thinking we'd get Sensi in and we're sorted. The next few days of the transfer window could be wild! 

Just now, Nalis said:

Why is everyone panicking? Is there any truth in this or is it just the usual transfer gossip shite?

Being reported by a reputable journo

• Thanks 1

I said this in the KDH thread a few weeks back, and every one said i was talking out of my backside. Could see something like this coming.

Now seems to be depend on if his head is turned or not. He's looked mardy for a few games now and hate to say but Brighton is a decent move for him. Life on the PL will be hard next season with the foxes.

Edited by Chelmofox
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, lcfc_forever said:

Ornstein is a genuine ITK, so there is something in this.

Don't understand the club selling him so late in the window, will be difficult to get replacements. 

Unless he pushes for the move. 

Began the day thinking we'd get Sensi in and we're sorted. The next few days of the transfer window could be wild! 

If they sell him, then we’re ****ed. We won’t go up. Unless Enzo has identified a number of targets he wants, but this late in the window? 

It would be suicide to sell him now, if you’re going to sell a key asset sell them when you’ve actually got ****ing time to make other signings. I’d be fuming if the club did this, ****ing fuming. 

If he isn’t in the squad tomorrow, I think we can start to worry. 

Edited by Pliskin

No need to worry, it's a position we have loads of cover in, the fee we get will definitely be substantial and agreed quickly, and we have a great record of signing players quickly and efficiently in January so there will definitely be some top drawer replacements sorted so we don't have to play the crucial end of the season with the financial wellbeing of the future of the club at stake with a massive depletion in a key position and a hacked off manager. Oh, wait....