Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FrankieADZ

KDH Brighton

4 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

You just know a mega sulk is incoming if it's genuine and he doesn't get the move

We were trying to sell him in the summer (Fulham) when he didn't particularly want to leave, so I wouldn't say so. 

3 minutes ago, sdb said:

But it says European footy is a factor...

And I've just seen that we *want* £30m. I rushed reading it and assumed that was their opening bid. 

We're ****ed 

im not sure its worth the trade off imo, we sell him now then the club really are stupid, as I said, summer i understand but now nope, as we cant get a replacement in, unless Sensi is the replacement

For what we know, he might want the move so our hand is forced. 

The story that someone posted on the forum about him wanting to go to Fulham in the summer but it not proceeding due to Paulinha not going to Bayern makes more sense now. 

1 minute ago, lcfc_forever said:

For what we know, he might want the move so our hand is forced. 

The story that someone posted on the forum about him wanting to go to Fulham in the summer but it not proceeding due to Paulinha not going to Bayern makes more sense now. 

its not forced he has 3  years on his contract

Rudkin realised he's too ****ing incompetent to shift ANY of our deadwood players so he's just resorting to selling our best asset on the cheap in January IN THE MIDDLE OF A PROMOTION FIGHT in order to get two depth players in at best

• Sad 1

Unless he’s demanding it, and refusing to play (which I highly doubt) then no. 

£30m isn’t enough for starters, and he’d be worth double that after winning the league in a few month. 

Can’t see any reason we’d sell, if it does happen, anywhere but Arsenal is important 

1 minute ago, Happy Fox said:

There is no smoke without fire, but if he goes to Brighton I would want us to invest heavily in signings of real quality.

It's football journalism in January, they definitely do fireless smoke.

• Like 1

Just now, frany104 said:

😂😂😂 £30 mill. Honestly, nothing in the club has changed. Still completely mismanaged which the cracks are being papered over by Maresca.

Lazy opinion from what I suspect is a ‘Everything is Rudkin’s fault’ kinda supporter. 

Do we need to talk about the sales we’ve made in the past? 

3 minutes ago, Bert said:

Has anyone read the actual article?

Yep. Know the forum rules say we can't post the full content so quick summary:

• We want 30m for him
  • Brighton think that's too high for him, but negotiations are ongoing
  • Brentford interested as well but Brighton ahead as can offer European football
  • Other admirers are Arsenal and Fulham but Brighton ahead of other clubs. 
Edited by lcfc_forever

Maresca has gone on record saying how important it is to have the local boys playing. KDH genuinely loves the club. I'm hoping these two things combine and are greater than the need to sell for our financial situation. 

If we do sell now, the swiss cheese holes are starting to align more and more. 

Edited by Collymore