Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FrankieADZ

KDH Brighton

No one should be doubting Ornstein here. He’s about as reputable as it gets. 

30m isn’t enough right now imo, so if they’re even low balling that figure this should be a non starter. 

Just now, goose2010 said:

It's a odd signing and very unlike Brighton. 

They mention the pull of European football? They could be out in a couple of months and can't see them making it this season.

was thinking that, theyve got a pretty stacked midfield when you look at it, with some really good players in there too, he could easily go Brighton and not start

2 minutes ago, Aleksz said:

No one should be doubting Ornstein here. He’s about as reputable as it gets. 

30m isn’t enough right now imo, so if they’re even low balling that figure this should be a non starter. 

The worrying thing is he is saying we would take 30m

13 minutes ago, lcfc_forever said:

For what we know, he might want the move so our hand is forced

The story that someone posted on the forum about him wanting to go to Fulham in the summer but it not proceeding due to Paulinha not going to Bayern makes more sense now. 

Not really - if we say no and he doesn't play again, we could sell him in the summer as a 'english PL prem player' for twice that.

1 minute ago, Lillehamring said:

Not really - if we say no and he doesn't play again, we could sell him in the summer as a 'english PL prem player' for twice that.

What 60m for a player who hasn't played in 6 months? No way, no club would be that daft (except maybe Man Utd but even they seem to be getting their operations sorted!). 

Just now, Ginger_Filbert said:

If I was Enzo I’d be telling those above me that if they sell KDH a few days before the window shuts I’ll be walking away from the job. 

Wouldn’t fault him at all if he does. 

He could end up at Brighton , if De Zerbi moves to Liverpool, fact is Brighton are ahead of us in the pecking order these days.

Any deal has to involve Moder or Dahoud coming the other way, alongside Sensi being completed and one other through the door or we're f*****g ourselves here. 

If it was the 1st of Jan and 3 or 4 realistic targets were identified as balancing the loss of KDH then it's less of an issue. With 5 days left of the window and seemingly no idea who we fill the KDH shaped hole with, what's the point?

Ornstein is reputable, yes, so their is clearly an interest from Brighton. Do the club sanction it unless our asking price is met in full and we have contingencies ready to go? You'd certainly like to hope not but it's Leicester City Football Club so buckle up!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

If they sell him, then we’re ****ed. We won’t go up. Unless Enzo has identified a number of targets he wants, but this late in the window? 

It would be suicide to sell him now, if you’re going to sell a key asset sell them when you’ve actually got ****ing time to make other signings. I’d be fuming if the club did this, ****ing fuming. 

If he isn’t in the squad tomorrow, I think we can start to worry. 

May not have been in the squad anyway given we'll be resting players and he's coming back from an injury. 

I Thought Brighton were a class above with scouting 😂😂clearly not. 

KDH has been good in the championship, any other time I would  bite your hand off for £30m. However,  too important for next 6 months. Especially with some sort of death eater conspiracy coming for our centre midfield that seems to be happening currently. 🤣

end of season, 30mil 🤝

• Like 2