Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Automatic Promotion or Play-offs?

1st, 2nd or Play-offs?   

455 members have voted

1. 1. Where Will We Finish?

2 minutes ago, Fox in the North said:

Swear some fans revel in the misery more.

Swear some fans have their heads buried in the sand and long for the return of rogers the messier! 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, ithuriel said:

I just do not think this team has the mentality to retain an automatic spot,  when the pressure starts to pile on they fold.

Yeah, like when being 2-0 down away to a Premier League team...

I saw enough today and happy to be out of the cup with pride intact.

• Like 3

Just now, Sir Shep said:

Swear some fans have their heads buried in the sand and long for the return of rogers the messier! 

And what does having your head out of the sand do exactly?

28 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

GK

Ricky RB

JJ LB

Coady and Vesty ch 

Winks holding 

Wilf, KDH, Stephy or Hamza 

Vard and Kels/Daka/Stephy 

Bringing on Fatawu and Hamza and, yes, Daka, as game finishers

We'd walk it. 

When did we sign Rob Holding? 

• Haha 1

There is no way in the world this set of players wins a playoff game.

We’ve already shown we can be bullied and intimidated easily. We don’t have the fight or mindset for the playoffs at all.

Hopefully we won’t need them. 

Just now, Kopic said:

Prem FFP punishment harms the club more than another year in the champ. We aren't trying.

How does that work?

4 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

I remember HMS pisstheleague and being 17 points clear of third. We are to weak mentally and I’m not convinced the manager is capable of turning it around. Hope I’m wrong if cause. 

Hms pisstheleague has well and truly been torpedoed and has took heavy damage, just about staying afloat somehow 

Break the season into 4 parts. Great start, good 1st middle, bad second middle. 

we are, like our competitors, in the final run now. That team out there v Chelsea had a lot going for it. 

I don’t think we’ll win the title and haven’t thought that for a while. However, we have more than enough to have a good/great end. It’s autos for me.

Said it months ago and got laughed at on here. Leeds will win the league. Ipswich have more fight than us to secure 2nd. 
We’ll be in the playoffs and we will blow that. 

We just don’t have the mentality or resilience. 

Looking at the Easter double header, the three of us have got bottom half sides on the Friday and then teams in and around the playoffs on the Monday

Also all play in the same order both days, us 12:30, Ipswich 5:30, Leeds 8…set up to be the weekend that signals which direction we’re all heading

playoffs

Just now, weller54 said:

You're right there!  Things were very messy with Rodgers at the helm.

Think some fans struggle to put his tenure behind them.

Us and Leeds will go up automatically. 

I can see us maybe wobbling and finishing second which will be a bit embarrassing but after the international break, save for some really bad luck, we should have our first choice fit and ready and rested for the final push and I think we'll shake off this malaise and wrap it up in something of an anti climax personally. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Us and Leeds will go up automatically. 

I can see us maybe wobbling and finishing second which will be a bit embarrassing but after the international break, save for some really bad luck, we should have our first choice fit and ready and rested for the final push and I think we'll shake off this malaise and wrap it up in something of an anti climax personally. 

So key. Guys like Ndidi, Riccy returning really do make us a very good team. Take out good players from any good side and they will suffer. 

Just having Ndidi today at a better level of match fitness meant both Winks and especially KDH had better games.