Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Automatic Promotion or Play-offs?

1st, 2nd or Play-offs?   

455 members have voted

1. 1. Where Will We Finish?

7 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Where have I said we wouldn't be bottlers if that did happen? 

"Be nice to see any comments about 'bottling' if we overcome this period and do end up finishing 1st... "

Probably reading it wrong but certainly reads as though your calling out those using the term bottling.

1 hour ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Still think we shall finish 1st, just not with a huge gap and achieving records that were on the cards pre-christmas.

Takes a bloody woman to tell these macho snowflake fans,

how to stand up and  be men…Sport split the men between the boys,

players are at least trying their damnest despite their varying qualities.

Easy for fans to play the wild critical pundit and claim their rights..

Why modern fans have become too cynical,and only good weather fans,nothing I would be proud of…

Suzie the long tall sassie sally..A vixen showing so called foxes home.& 

giving those foxes a run for their „know-better“ asses.…..:banana:   :P

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

"Be nice to see any comments about 'bottling' if we overcome this period and do end up finishing 1st... "

Probably reading it wrong but certainly reads as though your calling out those using the term bottling.

For now yes, and if we finish 1st because they're quite vocal at the moment. So let's see what they say if we do end up 1st, that's all. 

Maybe I will label us bottlers if we continue to mess it up... 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

We’d be pissing around licking a self sealing envelope. Anything to make an easy task harder.

The envelope would go from Faes to Vesty, Vesty back to Faes, back to Mads, to Winks, to Vesty, back to Mads, to Faes,  to Vesty ..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

to Faes, back to Mads...who kicks it into touch.😂

2 hours ago, weller54 said:

Playoffs!

Momentum is everything at this stage!!  Leeds and Ipswich are flying!

if foxes win or there remaining games then no mater wat the  others do and id ban fatawu from is own penalty area he cost us against cov ,and when it times tp play saints they can only make the play off hence a weakened team  lol

4 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Agree to an extent, but whatever happens from this point on, throwing away the lead we have is the definition of bottling and even if we won every game from today onwards, and won the league with points to spare, ive seen enough calamity to know we'll get smashed next season.

That's not bottling though is it, if we rediscover some good form and finish first after having a blip at this stage of the season, it's the exact opposite of bottling.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, weller54 said:

The envelope would go from Faes to Vesty, Vesty back to Faes, back to Mads, to Winks, to Vesty, back to Mads, to Faes,  to Vesty ..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

to Faes, back to Mads...who kicks it into touch.😂

You definitely yearn for the days of Ian Holloway as he was 'fun'

As a club i understand why we need to be dining at the top table and for that I’m desperate not just to go up but add yet another Champions trophy to the cabinet.

Personally, do I miss the Premier league, not one bit!

Such a strange one, of course I’ll be doing my best to be the happiest fan ever if we are promoted, but being honest I think my main emotion will be a little bit meh, can’t help it and wish it wasn’t the case

• Like 3

Wouldn't suprise me if this lot finish 4th at this rate, the top two beginning to look like a pipe dream considering the sh*t show of a year we've had.  Dunno what people have seen to suggest anything other than play offs now, hopefully we'll hang onto 3rd and get our day at Wembley.