Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Automatic Promotion or Play-offs?

1st, 2nd or Play-offs?   

455 members have voted

1. 1. Where Will We Finish?

Just now, Mickyblueeyes said:

So key. Guys like Ndidi, Riccy returning really do make us a very good team. Take out good players from any good side and they will suffer. 

Just having Ndidi today at a better level of match fitness meant both Winks and especially KDH had better games.

We have missed Ricardo so, so, so much imo. 

Ricardo and Winks are to our midfield and even defence what Gnonto, Rutter and Summerville are to Leeds' attack. 

Just far too good for this league. Ricky should still be off playing Europa League football for some Roma, Benfica, Sociedad size club. 

• Like 1

Letting too many goals in these days. Enzo seems Faes can do no wrong so for the first time this season, I fear we're going to come up short. Play-Offs for me.  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Us and Leeds will go up automatically. 

I can see us maybe wobbling and finishing second which will be a bit embarrassing but after the international break, save for some really bad luck, we should have our first choice fit and ready and rested for the final push and I think we'll shake off this malaise and wrap it up in something of an anti climax personally. 

This is roughly my thoughts. I think we land around 100 points which should be plenty for autos.

Whether we win the title or not depends on Leeds form. If they keep it up and surpass 100 points they'll deserve it. I think there's a slip or two in there though so I've voted first.

1 hour ago, Paninistickers said:

GK

Ricky RB

JJ LB

Coady and Vesty ch 

Winks holding 

Wilf, KDH, Stephy or Hamza 

Vard and Kels/Daka/Stephy 

Bringing on Fatawu and Hamza and, yes, Daka, as game finishers

We'd walk it. 

This is so hard to make head or tail of lol 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Even our own fans are bottling it

come on be positive 

We WILL win the league 

I just cannot wrap my head around how you can be so certain of this given the context and our recent history at the end of seasons.

Edited by Sol thewall Bamba
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

you'd hope after today's performance it would give some people a bit more confidence in the team.

good couple of weeks off to focus/recharge/see where improvements can be made

still think we'll get top 1/2

But it’s the same story as usual, fold like a deck of cards when put under any sort of pressure. Worst chelsea side in probably 30/40 years and at 2-2 decide to try and cling on instead of going for it. Its inevitable, we’ve been sussed out unfortunately and it’ll be easier on you when you come to terms with it

Just now, It'sblueupnorth said:

But it’s the same story as usual, fold like a deck of cards when put under any sort of pressure. Worst chelsea side in probably 30/40 years and at 2-2 decide to try and cling on instead of going for it. Its inevitable, we’ve been sussed out unfortunately and it’ll be easier on you when you come to terms with it

jesus like just fold the club at this rate, and it isnt the worse chelsea side in 30/40 yrs, can remember alot worse than them; that chelsea team isnt bad at all, theyve shown they can be decent this season, 

enlighten me how we've been sussed out then come on?

Still convinced we'll be top 2 but so much will depend on us and Ipswich playing Saints.

In a way being second may help us having something to chase, even if it's just winning by a bigger scoreline to go top but whatever Leeds now have the pressure on them.

6 minutes ago, It'sblueupnorth said:

I don't think we tried to cling on at 2-2 before the sending off. If anything we were too gung ho, piling forward, leaving space in behind, which is how we got exposed on the break in the incident leading up to the red card. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FrankieADZ said:

jesus like just fold the club at this rate, and it isnt the worse chelsea side in 30/40 yrs, can remember alot worse than them; that chelsea team isnt bad at all, theyve shown they can be decent this season, 

enlighten me how we've been sussed out then come on?

Fold the club because our manager can’t be pragmatic? 40 maybe harsh but I’m seriously struggling to think of a worse Chelsea side since 1994 which is 30 years. 
Is the form table enough evidence for you? Or will we have to go the whole hog and finish in the play offs for you to believe it? 

Just now, iancognito said:

Still convinced we'll be top 2 but so much will depend on us and Ipswich playing Saints.

In a way being second may help us having something to chase, even if it's just winning by a bigger scoreline to go top but whatever Leeds now have the pressure on them.

Ipswich certainly have some tricky game, including Norwich, Ipswich and Hull, 

as do Leeds, the championship is a massively unpredictable league, as proved already

11 minutes ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Even our own fans are bottling it

come on be positive 

We WILL win the league 

Because it's so positive to be SO far ahead in the league and then p1ss it against the wall and have 2 teams within a point of you with 9 games left!!!

Yes we will walk.the league,  as we said last season...it will be fine!!!👍🙄