Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lionator

Norwich post match thread

19 hours ago, fazzyfox said:

Their number 7 looked lively at times but other than that it was just a testimonial-like lump in Ashley Barnes alongside Art Garfunkel, offering very little, with to be fair, very little service.

It was the Sound of Silence from him (look it up kids) 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Thought they looked poor yesterday against us

I was expecting more from them. I thought they were very poor. Their keeper was a plumb with time wasting, glad that worked out well for him. 

What made me laugh was their CB having a right go at the guy on the line after Vards scored. He was giving him an earful.

• Like 1

Think we made them look poor, I'd quite fancy our chances in the playoffs should we miss out on top 2. Should have too much quality for West Brom and Norwich and Southampton are even mentally weaker than we are!

I actually fear Cov the most.

11 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Is that your video? The cheek of putting a copywright logo on it when you're videoing and uploading match footage lol

Be careful because the club will ban you in a heartbeat if they see this.

"All rights reserved" is funny but surely there's no way he's getting banned for this. I know you think the club is out to get every single fan but come on.

2 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

"All rights reserved" is funny but surely there's no way he's getting banned for this. I know you think the club is out to get every single fan but come on.

When was the last time you saw the TrueFox or whatever his name was at a game? :)

All I'm saying is that the club have banned people for vlogging and uploading footage before and would very likely do it again.

Edited by Sol thewall Bamba

Just now, Sol thewall Bamba said:

When was the last time you saw the TrueFox or whatever his name was at a game? :)

I don't run a checklist for all 32,000 seats mate.

18 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Is that your video? The cheek of putting a copywright logo on it when you're videoing and uploading match footage lol

Be careful because the club will ban you in a heartbeat if they see this.

So they should.

You get a much better view of the goals in that video. Who is going to pay for Sky or LCFC subscriptions if someone in the crowd does a better job for free?

16 hours ago, wokinghamfox said:

You see nudges pulled up as free kicks and slight contacts for penalties. So like you to me that's a blatant foul dragging KDH out of the way. Also confused about what's considered a foul now.

Its essentially obstruction but I think its removed as a specific law of the game so is now just a 'foul'.

VAR would overturn that assuming its not one of the big 6 doing it.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, iancognito said:

If this is what happens when these players

"Can't be arsed"

"Looking for a move"

And

"Aren't playing for him"

Then long may their terrible attitude continue :D

20240401_212331.jpg

20240401_212701.jpg

20240401_214553.jpg

Screenshot_20240401-221646-901.png

I think a lot of people love to trot those lines out when we aren't doing well but I think it's pretty rare players don't give a shit or aren't actually putting in the effort.

There are levels to effort and intensity obviously but I think more often than not its wider issues around confidence and messages from the manager.

• Like 3

Shout out to Vestergaard by the way.

Man marked arguably the best performing striker in the league totally out of the game. Thought his concentration was spot on when I sometimes see him go wandering. He was booked for arguably his only mistake in the game. Passing was brilliant and (I know this will sound mad to a neutral because he's built like a brick shit house and is about 6 foot 7 but he's often let down by his lack of spring when jumping) he won everything in the air.

Really commanding performance when the world and his dog was calling for him to be dropped for Coady.

Very impressed with his determination and I think it permeated through the squad.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Man marked arguably the best performing striker in the league totally out of the game. Thought his concentration was spot on when I sometimes see him go wandering. He was booked for arguably his only mistake in the game. Passing was brilliant and (I know this will sound mad to a neutral because he's built like a brick shit house and is about 6 foot 7 but he's often let down by his lack of spring when jumping) he won everything in the air.

Really commanding performance when the world and his dog was calling for him to be dropped for Coady.

Very impressed with his determination and I think it permeated through the squad.

That was Faes, not Vestergaard.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Tazfox said:

Great performance. Wasn't expecting it. Doyle is such a better option at LB thought he was outstanding today. Mavididi worked his socks off all game making sure Doyle wasn't exposed as well. 

Only downside was I thought Fatawu was poor again. 

I thought Fatawu had a great game 

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Did anyone else hear Vesty bark at Faes in the first 15 mins of so. Norwich took a quick free kick and Faes got caught out of position and after we got the ball safe Vesty let out a mighty roar at him. Faes did a very small 'flappy arm' thing in retaliation but you could tell he was sh1t scared of Vesty. The guy is a monster.

57 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Don’t think anyone was calling for him to be dropped for Coady, it’s Faes who was touted as someone who should step out the side. Nonetheless, Vestegaard was excellent as he has been in 95% of the league games this season.

We talk about how poor Norwich were. I genuinely think it was a case of how good our guys were yesterday. They couldve collapsed after that first goal. They pushed them back and dominated. It was an awesome performance. Very much needed. They've rightly been criticised in the last few games but yesterday, that was a champions performance. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

We talk about how poor Norwich were. I genuinely think it was a case of how good our guys were yesterday. They couldve collapsed after that first goal. They pushed them back and dominated. It was an awesome performance. Very much needed. They've rightly been criticised in the last few games but yesterday, that was a champions performance. 

To be fair, I was impressed with the response going 1 down. At 1-1 we showed the aggression we be crying for.