Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lionator

Norwich post match thread

50 minutes ago, Phube said:

I’m still a bit confused on the rules; is what their player did to KDH at the corner allowed? 

He literally put his arms around him (not holding) then just walked/pushed him out of the way. If feels like it should be illegal, but I’m not too sure? 

You see nudges pulled up as free kicks and slight contacts for penalties. So like you to me that's a blatant foul dragging KDH out of the way. Also confused about what's considered a foul now.

1 minute ago, Tielemans63 said:

I'm sure this has been mentioned loads of times already, but I can't be arsed to check.

What a difference Ricardo makes! So vastly superior to Hamza at the inverted full back

No surprise our turd run coincided with his injury, so glad he's back. Shows you how vital that role is too. 

• Like 4

Played well and totally dominated. Players showed good aptitude to come back with three goals after conceding softly.

Enzo also made five subs which either

shows that he is learning or finally has the players back he trusts to bring on.

Great to see Vardy bag another. The one good thing if we do not go up will be another season of JV! 🦊

We looked a completely different side today.players that had been ‘off it’ recently were superb today.

Daka had 3 touches in the first half, his positioning in the box is awful. Nacho or Vards or both instead and we will be fine.

• Like 1

A pleasure to see a team play with testicles, for the last few weeks they have been eunuchs, foxes never die attitude has finally come to the surface.

the only negative today was when we equalised by showing some passion enzo was telling everyone to calm down, dickweed.

Edited by steveb
add

6 minutes ago, steveb said:

A pleasure to see a team play with testicles, for the last few weeks they have been eunuchs, foxes never die attitude has finally come to the surface.

the only negative today was when we equalised by showing some passion enzo was telling everyone to calm down, dickweed.

Nice cock and balls references there 

Second half was such a good performance.

Reckon it must have taken 25 minutes for Norwich to put two passes together in our half. We were relentless and great to watch 

2 hours ago, W7Fox said:

Played well and totally dominated. Players showed good aptitude to come back with three goals after conceding softly.

Enzo also made five subs which either

shows that he is learning or finally has the players back he trusts to bring on.

Great to see Vardy bag another. The one good thing if we do not go up will be another season of JV! 🦊

I wouldn't say bringing on a few of them with minutes left was anything other than time wasting rather than trust.

23 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Just remembered the moment when Norwich thought they scored but it hit the side netting. 

Never gets old when that kind of thing happens. 

My 14 year old stood up giving their fans the willy puller sign while shouting AAAAHHHHH!!!

Proud Dad moment 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, RowlattsFox said:

We executed a lot better, and I think Norwich set up allowed us to 

It was reminiscent of the start of the season - flowing, moving the ball quicker through the midfield and sometimes missing out the 6 completely, playing against a low block, sustained pressure leading to a late goal.

That's on Norwich because they didn't apply the formula that has caused us problems, and also down to better execution. No denying that we progressed the ball quicker though - that was a hallmark of the early part of the season, people forget. 

When I watched us in preseason that was the big, refreshing difference from the last days of the leprechaun.

3 hours ago, Guppys Love Child said:

Ha Ha,  I really don't think you know you are doing it.

Its the fact that if someone had a differing opinion to yours the patronising and condescending way you start your posts is not really very good or even respectful.

If you had started the post along lines of " mmmm I hear what you are saying , but I disagree because x y x".  Fine.

Instead, dismissing the other persons post and their equally valid OPINION by coming straight in with a patronising opening line of :

"I think you like the idea of this being the case rather than it actually being the case".

Not really respecting others posting contributions and the equal platform of a forum...

Personally that sounds far more patronising than anything i've actually posted!   besides, i don't have the time or energy to post stuff like that every time i disagree with someone - we're all adults here, we're all leicester fans, i'm not being personal i'm just arguing, like you and every other poster here, about football - if you need someone to talk to you like that, put me on ignore cause i'm not going to patronise you (yes, that's right) by talking to you like you're a litttle boy.

That said, I'm sorry if you felt me to be patronizing, but far from being oblivious, it's true, i don't post with any sensitivity to people's felings on this board because, frankly, no one posts replies to my comments with sensitivity - it doesn't feel like the nature of this place - 

FWIW, I didn't say "I think you like the idea of this being the case rather than it actually being the case" to patronise you, i said that because that's exactly how your comments came across - as i explained, i felt that you're argument seemed to completely dismiss the way we'd played for the first 30-odd games and, crucially, what the manager himself had said.  You seem set on the idea that we had played a brand new non-enzo ball tactic, despite the fact that it seemed to contain all the elements of enzo-ball (lots of possession, slow patient passing around the defenders/pivot players (the four players with the most touches - doyle vestergaard winks and faes - very enzoball) - i could go on) AND maresca clearly stating that he hasn't and won't abandon his system.  So, yes, if i disagree with your opinion, as i do, i will give my reasons why, as i did...

I have to say fair play - I was ridiculously down going into that game today and while I'm not in the bigger picture happy, it is nice to see us deliver some sort of reaction for once. We were good today. Best we've played in a while at home.

It definitely coincides with having the majority of our side fit again - I do wish he'd look at alternatives when he doesn't though.

Better, but absolutely no good without more of the same.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Lillehamring said:

Personally that sounds far more patronising than anything i've actually posted!   besides, i don't have the time or energy to post stuff like that every time i disagree with someone - we're all adults here, we're all leicester fans, i'm not being personal i'm just arguing, like you and every other poster here, about football - if you need someone to talk to you like that, put me on ignore cause i'm not going to patronise you (yes, that's right) by talking to you like you're a litttle boy.

That said, I'm sorry if you felt me to be patronizing, but far from being oblivious, it's true, i don't post with any sensitivity to people's felings on this board because, frankly, no one posts replies to my comments with sensitivity - it doesn't feel like the nature of this place - 

FWIW, I didn't say "I think you like the idea of this being the case rather than it actually being the case" to patronise you, i said that because that's exactly how your comments came across - as i explained, i felt that you're argument seemed to completely dismiss the way we'd played for the first 30-odd games and, crucially, what the manager himself had said.  You seem set on the idea that we had played a brand new non-enzo ball tactic, despite the fact that it seemed to contain all the elements of enzo-ball (lots of possession, slow patient passing around the defenders/pivot players (the four players with the most touches - doyle vestergaard winks and faes - very enzoball) - i could go on) AND maresca clearly stating that he hasn't and won't abandon his system.  So, yes, if i disagree with your opinion, as i do, i will give my reasons why, as i did...

Ok.  As long as you feel comfortable with the way you treat people and the  context and tone you respond to there posts with that's your prerogative..

Placed on ignore it is then.

• Like 1