Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MattFox

What would it take to turn on the owners?

Most fans will be completely oblivious to the situation. Maybe, just maybe, when the points deduction hits the penny may drop for some. But as long as they can turn up, get the free coconut, watch some form of football, they'll not be bothered. 

• Like 2

If Top won’t meet with the fans we should force it. Protests outside the KP might force his hand. It will not be a good look for the club and bad publicity for the king power group but a necessary evil. Have to be careful we don’t unsettle the team & manager anymore than they already are

6 minutes ago, StanSP said:

This argument is fvcking boring now. 

Not one person in support of the current regime ever mentions donuts or beer as a big plus point. It's a fake argument. 

It absolutely isn't though. If they announced a free coconut for Saturday the Facebook comments would be flooded with "best owners in the world".

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

It absolutely isn't though. If they announced a free coconut for Saturday the Facebook comments would be flooded with "best owners in the world".

Facebook comments aren't the barometer for your average fan though. Or at least it shouldn't be! Load of absolute neanderthals on there. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, StanSP said:

This argument is fvcking boring now. 

Not one person in support of the current regime ever mentions donuts or beer as a big plus point. It's a fake argument. 

It was a joke man chill out.

My guess is that most fans are like my dad. 

"Ridiculous going after Everton and Forest, look at Man City, and how much money have Chelsea spent, ours is a piss in the ocean compared to them and nothings happened to them, we aren't going to be guilty of anything".

No knowledge of the actual rules or how it all works, just 'yeah, but Man City and Chelsea'.

• Like 1

Yeah I'm in agreement with others. I think this is now the start of a pretty big decline.  Going up this season will just make it more painful as it's obvious next season we wouldn't compete at that level.

I think it's entirely possible that we end up back at lower Championship level, maybe even another stint in league one at some point.  

I mean, we all know we have been mismanaged the past few years but dear god this is horrific.

We could be screwed for 5 years or more from here, no matter what we do on the pitch 

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

We know how passive and docile our fans our. We kept Brendan Rodgers for 2 years longer than we should've done and there was still some saying we should keep him

Ironically if we had kept him instead of the absolute disaster of having 2 games without a manager and then team Brexit trying and failing we may, MAY have stumbled over the line with a couple of points from somewhere.

As you say though he should’ve gone months and months before but this clubs lack of succession planning absolutely screwed us last season. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RYM said:

Ironically if we had kept him instead of the absolute disaster of having 2 games without a manager and then team Brexit trying and failing we may, MAY have stumbled over the line with a couple of points from somewhere.

As you say though he should’ve gone months and months before but this clubs lack of succession planning absolutely screwed us last season. 

Couldn't disagree more. Gutless fraud

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

We know how passive and docile our fans our. We kept Brendan Rodgers for 2 years longer than we should've done and there was still some saying we should keep him

we kept Tielemans 2 years too long too, last game he played for us should have been the FA Cup final, Nacho too

Just now, Product of 84 said:

I'm genuinely scared we turn on the owners and they walk. 

Then what?

The money going out is obscene and unless the players earning those wages walk too we would be in financial dire straits. 

We need Top and King Power. 

Well he needs to come out and do something. 

Is he scared (he should be) because he wasn't even at the match yesterday.

He needs to grow up and be like his father.

This father would have had heads rolling by now and this would not be happening.

All that vichi set in stone for the clubs foundations has truly been smashed to rubble.

Just now, bluefox1 said:

Well he needs to come out and do something. 

Is he scared (he should be) because he wasn't even at the match yesterday.

He needs to grow up and be like his father.

This father would have had heads rolling by now and this would not be happening.

All that vichi set in stone for the clubs foundations has truly been smashed to rubble.

Oh, don't get me wrong. I'm furious. My point is we can't afford for them to walk.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Product of 84 said:

I'm genuinely scared we turn on the owners and they walk. 

Then what?

The money going out is obscene and unless the players earning those wages walk too we would be in financial dire straits. 

We need Top and King Power. 

And do what? There is still value in the club, they are not likely to dessert the asset. Yes they could sell us to some shyster, but….

I'm not defending anybody here and I feel like we to look at  new ownership but could grief be a factor in the mismanagement of the club? Since the untimely passing of Vichai the club has been sleep walking into failure. Top's barely seen or heard from and he's entrusted a bunch of frauds who aren't fit to run a bath let alone a football club.

I'm not trying to make excuses for him but it's plausible