Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Millwall (A) - Post match 1-0

That was absolute horse muck from start to finish and soon as we conceded you just knew it would end in a defeat. That was as bad as anything served up under Levein, Pleat et al. Devoid of ideas, effort and sort of intensity. We looked like a team in mid table with nothing to play for. 

Absolutely disgusting performance and result

• Like 2

Just now, Col city fan said:

Is Top actually going to have the balls to get Enzo out and someone like Cooper in to see us over the line?

That was the biggest pile of steaming turd you ever will see tonight.

I’ve said before, I don’t think I’ve ever felt as far removed from the club as I do at the moment 

It will not happen.

2 minutes ago, Parafox said:

I didn't watch tonight. Won't watch any of our last games. It's a pointless waste of time. The same thing happens. I can't bear to see us fail like this. It's almost worse than BR. We knew he was going to sabotage our club and we kind of gave up but seeing us now, when we thought we'd got someone with a fresh approach that gave us hope and anticipation, to now see it is all the Emperors Clothes once again 

You're not a leicester fan

Just now, Tom12345 said:

Don’t blame the guy. Blame Enzo for the poor style of play. I don’t even know what it is for these days. At the beginning of the season, we were excited because we thought Enzoball is about taking risks and trying to play. Now we know it is about taking no risk in favour of control with no purpose.

Same with Faes. There's no way he should've been starting for most of the season ahead of Coady

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tom12345 said:

Faes is just a poor defender.

Coady has got to start.

But he won't, he's needed to start for the last month or so but Faes somehow sticks in, it's bizarre 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Parafox said:

I didn't watch tonight. Won't watch any of our last games. It's a pointless waste of time. The same thing happens. I can't bear to see us fail like this. It's almost worse than BR. We knew he was going to sabotage our club and we kind of gave up but seeing us now, when we thought we'd got someone with a fresh approach that gave us hope and anticipation, to now see it is all the Emperors Clothes once again 

I wish I didn’t. I can’t watch any of our remaining games. Despite our position in the league it feels like the clubs on life support. It’s been and is being destroyed, with little fight. So many fans turn up to keep hold of season tickets or because they have nothing better to do. It’s like we’ve sleep walked and continue to sleep walk into this. 

We need change and it needs to start right at the top. 

Just now, Fazzer 7 said:

Same with Faes. There's no way he should've been starting for most of the season ahead of Coady

Agree. I have no idea how many mistakes Faes has made this season defensively. He is overrated. 

• Thanks 1

The more I watch this team, the more I miss the days of Morgan & Huth.

Real defenders, real leaders.

Nowadays we have to put up with Wout Faes, how depressing. 

• Like 3

Just now, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

Has he learned anything in the last few months? 

I think he has but he doesn’t always seem to act on them. I have seen him make changes. The players have to shoulder a lot of responsibility for tonight. If you can’t show the fight and desire in the situation we are in at the moment then you never will. Time to roll your sleeves up and show some pride. 

They made that a proper ugly game and it worked for them. Watching that performance from our attacking players tonight and I think Enzo has done an unbelievable job to get this lot on the brink of automatic promotion. Mavididi and KDH have been so poor in the second half of the season

4 minutes ago, Supergray22 said:

And that game in hand. I really didn’t feel good about tonight’s game. We have to learn lessons from that. Well the team and manager do. If we want to go up then we have to show more fight and desire. 

I'd thought we'd learned our lessons and turned a corner. Apparently we've learned **** all.

I think we would have done better if he’d changed the team more or less completely like at Bournemouth. We looked tired, lifeless and lacking spark all over. 

I fear he’s created a split now between the ones he trusts to play now every week and the rest. That’s bad at this vital stage. 

3 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Is Top actually going to have the balls to get Enzo out and someone like Cooper in to see us over the line?

That was the biggest pile of steaming turd you ever will see tonight.

I’ve said before, I don’t think I’ve ever felt as far removed from the club as I do at the moment 

The only way the club will cheer you up and bring you back into the fold is to finally sign Lee Cattermole 

Just now, Dr The Singh said:

You knew Mavs was going to have a stinker, in the first few mins when he could have had a121 but he fooked it up.  After that.......

The most unpredictable player in a long time. I honestly think HE doesn’t know what he’s going to do with the ball, let alone his teammates 

• Like 1

Woeful performance players not bothered no effort, passion or desire.  Lethargic to say the least maresca no clue no ideas.  Faes needs dropping play Cody....awful we looked as though we were already on the beach not going for pro.otion.