Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Millwall (A) - Post match 1-0

Worse performance of the season in my opinion.

No urgency, no creativity and no quality.

Moving Ndidi and KDH didnt work at all, and they should have reverted to their normal positions before 20 minutes into the game had passed by.

Far too passive with the ball at the back too, Faes being the biggest culprit, and it was him losing the ball, and leaving Winks one on one that caused the goal.

Basically it was shite of the very highest order!

• Like 1

I've been defensive of Enzo in the past because, on the whole, whenever we haven't got the 3 points, we've still been the better team. Tonight, we were awful. No creativity, no fight, no quality on or off the ball. No positive changes. Tonight has finally convinced me. Whether we get promoted or not, Enzo has to go. This style only works with top quality players. We have above average players for the Championship and the results/position in the table is a result of that. Next season, we will need something totally different if we go up and Enzo can't deliver that. If we don't go up, with the squad we have now, it won't work next season with the squad we'll end up with either.

So, he shouldn't go now, because it's counter productive, but he needs to go. Best case scenario, we go up, a Serie A club approach Enzo, we accept the approach, he goes for a fee and leaves us to approach someone else.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Claridge said:

Anyone actually like this system ?

When it’s working yes. Genuinely love it. Remember we’ve scored 79, and only conceded 37.

The issue is when it’s not clicking there are absolutely no adjustments. There’s an arrogance that we will inevitably get a goal because of the system, that to me isn’t acceptable.

This is a team that got relegated. We are not infinitely better than the rest of the league.

We were beaten by a wonderful goal tonight. Issue is the lack of chances created.

Genuinely one of the worst ever experiences watching Leicester. The quality of football, awful. The home fans droning, awful. The time wasting, awful. The stale gameplan, awful. Just all awful. I hated it all. 

Why didn’t I watch the Champions League tie :doh:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, roblcfc84 said:

Never thought I’d say it, legit don’t think I’ll watch us on Friday. 

I didn't watch tonight. Won't watch any of our last games. It's a pointless waste of time. The same thing happens. I can't bear to see us fail like this. It's almost worse than BR. We knew he was going to sabotage our club and we kind of gave up but seeing us now, when we thought we'd got someone with a fresh approach that gave us hope and anticipation, to now see it now it's all the Emperors Clothes once again. The man is  one dimensional. He fails to ignite or inspire confidence 

Edited by Parafox