Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Millwall (A) - Post match 1-0

2 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

Leeds not winning a fairly straightforward home game and seemingly off form is the only saving grace. 

And that game in hand. I really didn’t feel good about tonight’s game. We have to learn lessons from that. Well the team and manager do. If we want to go up then we have to show more fight and desire. 

3 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

Leeds not winning a fairly straightforward home game and seemingly off form is the only saving grace. 

Which makes the loss against millwall even worse 

5 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Why do the teams we lose to always seem to be fitter and hungrier than us ?

We’d have struggled against the local over 50’s walking football 2nd team tonight.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, RonnieTodger said:

fair play Sunderland but that’s still another point Leeds have gained on us. 

Theyre all vital. 

This, we could have been 4 points ahead and a game in hand.  Our result gave Leeds hope

I feel like I've seen this kind of match so may times in the last three seasons.. The total lack of any urgency, quality and just passing it backwards all the time.. No chance at all of scoring from set pieces.. Every chance of conceding from them. These performances got more regular under Rodgers as time went on and it's worrying to see it coming back with enzo

• Like 1

Millwall haven't a.okauer who'd make our 25 man squad. 

We could've had a lottery of the starting xi and still won if we'd played with any sort of urgency..

Christ, we'd have even won had Ward have played. 

We are watching one of the worst managers in our history here. He can coach, sure. But he cannot manage to save his life. 

• Haha 1

Players are frightened to do anything different, total brainwashed in you must pass here you must pas there, no flair, total robots. Why why why do we continue to play Sidehow Bob who trod on another rake and cost us the game. Soo frustrating.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

Yunus should never ever start for us again. He’s fooled us with one decent cross. He’s hopeless. Especially wide. 

Don’t blame the guy. Blame Enzo for the poor style of play. I don’t even know what it is for these days. At the beginning of the season, we were excited because we thought Enzoball is about taking risks and trying to play. Now we know it is about taking no risk in favour of control with no purpose.

13 minutes ago, DennisNedry said:

Dreadful game.

Both teams didn't do much - one moment of excellent quality from Millwall to win it.

Once again, shockingly little creativity from us. Only really got going in the last 5 minutes.

I hate 'playing football the Enzo way'.

It is light years behind the 2015/16 side and style of play. Like comparing chalk with cheese. 

7 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

When are the play off semi's? I need to order the 4 slice toaster ready for the bath that night.

I will miss them as I am in Germany and Austria. So so angry at this awful shit that the team are dishing up. Even if we do not go up the performances are so bad we could be in serious trouble next season.

What the hell was the point of swapping kdh and ndidi? The whole game they didntveven swap for a bit? 

Im all for changing it up for a few minutes, its almost like they were told swap sides and dont you dare change back for this game. It clearly took a chunk out of our game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Supergray22 said:

And that game in hand. I really didn’t feel good about tonight’s game. We have to learn lessons from that. Well the team and manager do. If we want to go up then we have to show more fight and desire. 

Has he learned anything in the last few months? 

Just now, escape2victory said:

Why on earth did he put KDH and Ndidi on opposite sides ? Our most attacking threats are KDH and Mavididi on the left and Ndidi and the winger on the right. Didn’t look balanced all night 

Yep

Just now, richardsfoxes said:

A disgrace, I dont understand what is going on with Stephy, he's either plays like ronaldinho or Junior Lewis, please Enzo sort it ****ing out.

Gives it the big one but shits it in every rowdy atmosphere hes played in (Cov, Leeds and Millwall)