Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Plymouth (A) Match Thread

1 minute ago, Fazzer 7 said:

Oh god he's stuck with daka and faes

Everyone else can see it but Maresca. 

Daka shouldn’t even be on the Bench. 
can’t wait for Faes to try dribbling the ball on the pitch, lose it and we concede 

1 minute ago, tom27111 said:

I'll be watching the golf. Not making the same mistake as I did on Tuesday night by letting this fraud and his bunch of bottlers bore me to death.

Don't blame you Tom!...

But you might get on for the final 10/15 minutes?

• Haha 2

Fully expecting this to end up like millwall, playing a team who are scrapping and fighting for survival, will win every 50/50 going, and score either an absolute worldie or through one of our brain farts at the back 

1 minute ago, KansasFox said:

I feel like Vardy is more likely to score than Daka, but Daka makes others more likely to score than Vardy does.

Think that sums it up nicely.  :thumbup:

Just now, Patrick said:

1-0, Morgan Whittaker, calling it now. More pointless pissing about at the back, inviting pressure and allowing them to score on the counter. 

Be a good goal too. We don't concede much so think we're fine but we forget that most players in the championship can welly one in. 

Millwall and Middlesbrough spring immediately.

2 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

I'll be watching the golf. Not making the same mistake as I did on Tuesday night by letting this fraud and his bunch of bottlers bore me to death.

Thinking doing the same. I'll probably watch our first 20-25 mins to confirm the "style" is still working and then I'll watch the golf while playing the Augusta course on PGA2k23. 

• Like 1

These are really bad defensively, they won't be anywhere near as organised as Millwall and there will be loads of space and chances.

Not happy with daka being selected, but he'll bag a brace.. Enzo will go on like he's the messiah .. then we will have the usual daka back next week unable to tie his own laces