Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Swarles Barkley

Playoffs

Not a chance in the playoffs. I just can’t the agony anymore. From where we were to where we are now, it’s an absolute disgrace. You can blame the board as much as you like, but this is down to Enzo and the players. Where I would defend Enzo, is we just can’t get the ball in net, however,where Enzo has got in wrong,  it’s clear to see that Daka lost confidence since the Leeds miss and after his 1st miss in the 2nd half, he should have hacked him off, that’s afraid Enzo showing inexperience. Enzo style of play isn’t the biggest problem, but the lack of flexibility in match play situations. Surely it’s not that hard to adapt his playing style to apply more pressure to the opposition goal.

Lose to Norwich in the semis. Batter them at their ground and come away with a 1-0 win.

Lose 2-0 at home

Enzo then blames the fans for being annoyed, says its not fair because the players had to play home and away, but we had more possession so should have gone through. 30000 fans chant Enzo out, Top sacks him, realises Enzo has a 20m pay off clause..

club folds, stadium becomes Leicester Polo Clubs new ground which top captains, the plans for a hotel change to student accommodation and asylum housing and the training ground becomes a leisure centre and spa getaway. 

Thanks for 2016 though 🤣

• Haha 1

No chance in the playoffs. We all know exactly the team, the system and the tactics we'll use, so the other managers certainly will. We're so easy to set up against, and it's even easier to break our fragile mind-set. We're knackered. 0 points from the last two games has ****ed us.

12 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

Play offs...yeah this team has the mental strength for that 

Exactly.

Posters rattling on about who wie will play and if its home or away ffs.

It dont matter, we have a spineless manager and players.

3 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

I'm starting to think we need it. 

A complete nervous breakdown. Bankruptcy. Total reboot..

It'll be a quicker way back. We'll rebuild inside a decade.

The alternative is torture. Whelan. Top. Rudkin. Gold garishly splashed all over all blue kits. Monk blessings. Elephants with trinkets. The whole thing needs a napalm bomb.

I honestly have hit the point where I find that preferable to this. Give us our medicine. Get these out at any cost.

• Like 1

We could well end up fourth in what was once a one horse race. 

It's a shame a team who are top of the league with four games to go be in such disarray. From the outside looking in we must seem more entitled than Man Utd fans.

2 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

It will typify everything about this shipwreck when we lose to a Norwich side that we beat comfortably twice in the league.

Can’t help but laugh at the absolute 100% certainty this will happen pal 😂 

Nothing else will do for us. 

8 hours ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Who will we get knocked out by?

Hopefully its Norwich but seeing how this season has gone no doubt it will be Cov

My dad and son are Norwich fans. No thahks.

I see myself as an optimist-realist, but I find it hard to believe we'll finish in the top 2 after last night.

Of course, 4 wins would definitely do it. I suspect that 3 wins would be enough, as at least one of Ipswich and Leeds will slip up again. But it's hard to see us winning 3 out of 4 at this stage....

But might we win promotion via the play-offs?

If Leeds and Ipswich earn the automatic spots, the most likely scenario is that we'd finish 3rd and play Norwich in the play-off semi, a team we know we can beat.

Then perhaps a Wembley final where the pitch size suits possession football....could we manage one big performance there on one big day?

Mind you, imagine a Leicester v Southampton play-off final......both teams would somehow end up with 95% possession and 0 shots on target. :whistle: 

21 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

I see myself as an optimist-realist, but I find it hard to believe we'll finish in the top 2 after last night.

Of course, 4 wins would definitely do it. I suspect that 3 wins would be enough, as at least one of Ipswich and Leeds will slip up again. But it's hard to see us winning 3 out of 4 at this stage....

But might we win promotion via the play-offs?

If Leeds and Ipswich earn the automatic spots, the most likely scenario is that we'd finish 3rd and play Norwich in the play-off semi, a team we know we can beat.

Then perhaps a Wembley final where the pitch size suits possession football....could we manage one big performance there on one big day?

Mind you, imagine a Leicester v Southampton play-off final......both teams would somehow end up with 95% possession and 0 shots on target. :whistle: 

I admire your optimism, but l reckon we're cooked. 

I wouldn't want to be in the trenches with many of our fannies.