Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Who's the new manager then?

Not seen a new thread for this somehow. Given the results is the Enzo poll we should have some ideas?

Lennon

O'Neill

Curbishley

Somebody that doesn't normally appear on the bookies shortlist?

Personally I just want somebody with something of a normal, balanced style of football. With a formation that makes use of the striker instead of them being a passenger 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Bring him home, we've already got a disciple of him currently in charge.

IMG-20240413-WA0003.jpg

I think that’s harsh on Megson. Boring as **** and Rb galore but at least he had a genuine plan. This fella we have now is living off someone else’s reputation. And not very well!

• Haha 1

Being serious, what do we actually offer somebody? Four games, get us up then thanks but goodbye? Or a Scott Parker type on a longer deal?

You have seen the risk with a novice. You will also offer someone a points deduction and stripping of the squad (which might not be terrible but enormous work). 

Enzo has buggered it up but the same exists for whoever is in charge.

2 minutes ago, Foxin_Mad said:

If anyone suggests Steve ****ing Cooper, the man who had 800 new players at Forest and still played a hideous mix of rugby crossed with hoofball, and scraped staying up, just no. 

I don’t he was responsible for a lot of those signings either, I think the board bought a lot of them in over his head.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lcfc82 said:

At least he gets results at this level. The football we serve up currently is disgusting ?

I think we can do better than a Forest reject who looks like one of the goonies. The football currently isn't do much disgusting, just largely ineffective. 

10 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Bring him home, we've already got a disciple of him currently in charge.

IMG-20240413-WA0003.jpg

The problem is this is very likely the type of manager we can only attract now thanks to the sheer incompetence of those at the club.

But hey let's go play polo!