Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Who's the new manager then?

42 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Yea, did a ****ing dreadful job getting Forest up didn’t he?

This is typical of Leicester fans, Parker and Cooper, who are proven is a “no they’re frauds” yet an unknown with no experience “****ing yes”! 

Forest were dogshit, dogshit last year too. Awful style of football, really awful Hoof thuggery. Same with Parker (basically enzoball) awful managers with no real plan or long term ability. Maybe Parker could do a short term job.

We need to find someone with an identity. If Cooper or Parker were good they'd be employed by someone. 

We need a mass clear out and complete reset at the club, top to bottom. We aren't ever gonna have the resources to afford tippy tappy players with a strong winning mentality. We need players with something to prove, wanting to fight snd prove themselves not people who reckon they have made it like Wout ****ing Faes!

Edited by Foxin_Mad

48 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

Don't really see the point to this thread.

1. They are not gonna sack him with 4 games to go.

2. Who would come here for 4 games with the promise of what after?

Ok you did a good job...now you have to sell anyone half  decent oh and we also start with minus points next season.Its hardly an attractive proposition for anyone other than someone desperate for any job. 

3. They can't afford to sack him and his team , it would run into millions .

4. We couldn't pay anyone compensation to take a manager so it would have to be someone out of work. 

It's just not happening.  

Don't disagree they're not gonna sack him with 4 games left, but right now the mood of the fans shows they want him out, in which case we'd need a replacement 

Cooper was forced to have 100 players

But our manager chose his players

This frickin place man. :rolleyes:

When they say entitled, they are bang on the money.

Edited by Dahnsouff
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, adamkhalifa said:

Steve Cooper please. They did play decent stuff in Championship. And the 100 players they bought was done by an executive, which they sacked before they sacked Cooper. 

Imagine someone telling you to mix the 100 players and win games. 

I'm not surprised they played hoof ball. 

If Cooper were any good he'd have a job. Like Parker he is rotten. 

1 hour ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

I'd be happy to poach Robins off Cov if we stay down.

Decent shout and I reckon he'd be ready for a change as he's probably done as much as he can with Cov

Sacking a manager when we’re top of the league with 4 matches to go, when he didn’t get any replacements at January, and when he’s only been at the club one season in one of the most difficult divisions in the world to get out of.

Sometime I think people posting here need a reality check :scarf:

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Cooper was forced to have 100 players

But our manager chose his players

This friction place man. :rolleyes:

When they say entitled, they are bang on the money.

I think given the choice Enzo wouldn't play half of these muppets, trouble is until Rudkin does his job and shifts some of the overhyped garbage we have we are stuck with them.

That said it does annoy me some good players are frozen out on the basis of a style. Coady and Souttar to me would be a much better defence. Why not drop the wingers and play 3 strikers, Enzo is obsessed with his system to a point with no flexibility, that will be his downfall, I actually like him, I like the way he would like us to play but when  it's not working or not possible you gotta adapt. 

Edited by Foxin_Mad
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Foxin_Mad said:

I think given the choice Enzo wouldn't play half of these muppets, trouble is until Rudkin does his job and shifts some of the overhyped garbage we have we are stuck with them.

That said it does annoy me some good players are frozen out on the basis of a style. Coady and Souttar to me would be a much better defence. Why not drop the wingers and play 3 strikers, Enzo is obsessed with his system to a point with no flexibility, tgat will be his downfall, I actually like him, I like the way he would like us to play but when  it's not working or not possible you gotta adapt. 

Agree, Enzo needs to learn. Fast. But these players are not what he wants for the style he wants. I am not interested in putting blame on just the manager as it’s clear we are a mess and as you said, we have players who are designed for what purpose exactly? Also find it weird we seem unwilling to use any of Coady, Souttar, Marc, etc.

1 hour ago, Lcfc82 said:

I don’t he was responsible for a lot of those signings either, I think the board bought a lot of them in over his head.

You are correct. That was the start of his disconnect with the Board and their bonkers pirate owner.

14 minutes ago, jim5000 said:

Sacking a manager when we’re top of the league with 4 matches to go, when he didn’t get any replacements at January, and when he’s only been at the club one season in one of the most difficult divisions in the world to get out of.

Sometime I think people posting here need a reality check :scarf:

Not playing expensive signings. Bottling a 17 point lead. Yeah reality check needed 

• Like 2

What Leicester City needs is a manager who will create a team that run through brick walls for each other. 

We haven’t had that since the Pearson and Ranieri title winning days. 

Doing work on French Football this season, what Eric Roy has done with Brest is nothing short of incredible. A team built on a limited budget, the football isn’t pretty at times but they play with energy, fight and commitment, the players know their roles and always give 100%. 

Leicester City desperately need a manager and team with that type of identity. 

• Like 3

I would wait to the end of the season by which time i honestly think Enzo will walk regardless given we are such a basket case. 

The dream for me would be Nige back as DoF to rebuild the sports science and scouting departments, with Wellens as Manager, plays decent football but also has a bit of steel about him and has done his managerial apprenticeship in the lower leagues and bring Kingy in as one of the coaches. 

Honestly think if we stay down even with a group largely consisting of academy products, plus Coady and Vards (who I would offer one last year as a sub and rotation option and mentor to Cannon) and some clever recruitment we can build the next generation. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1