Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

2024/25 Season Tickets: Renewal Dates & Prices Confirmed

10 hours ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Has anyone asked Graham Brock what he thinks?

😂😂 I posted on X this morning to drum up interest in joining the Foxes Trust, nothing controversial and he was straight on it. He is very sensitive to any challenge on the club, I think he has to be close to member(s) of the Senior exec team. 

Is there anyone on here who has a digital card already, explain how it works for each game, is the ticket emailed before each game and then you load it to your wallet on your phone, if this is the case what stops you forwarding the email to someone else’s phone so that they can use the ticket?

24 minutes ago, Viva said:

No I wouldn’t. 5% is acceptable is my opinion, considering the amount of years we have had recently with no price increases. 
The £25 is a fee that nobody has to pay. So no increase there either. 

Believe it or not, not everyone under the age of 50 has a Smart phone so will either have to buy the ticket or a new phone. This increase actually bumps up the ST increase percentage. Not against the ticket rise but £25 is a shocking amount to charge. It’s a form of bullying. 

• Like 1

I understand prices go up, especially with the 89m loss. But someone needs to look from the top down (no pun intended) at where to cut costs. For example, there's too many matchday staff. Do you really need someone to show you which window is free at the ticket office? And why were the floodlights on in the daylight on Saturday ? The free beers and snacks are a nice gesture but they cost too.

Edited by C.J

1 minute ago, C.J said:

I understand prices go up, especially with the 89m loss. But someone needs to look from the top down (no pun intended) at where to cut costs. For example, there's too many matchday staff. Do you really need someone to show you which window is free at the ticket office? And why were the floodlights on in the daylight on Saturday ? The free beers and snacks are a nice gesture but they cost too.

Also I imagine the clubs matchday costs will be down next season as we won't be playing as many games.

I agree on the amount of match day staff. Those people in pink high viz vests are the first ones that should go.

24 minutes ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

😂😂 I posted on X this morning to drum up interest in joining the Foxes Trust, nothing controversial and he was straight on it. He is very sensitive to any challenge on the club, I think he has to be close to member(s) of the Senior exec team. 

He's done work for them before. He's a King Power stooge. 

9 minutes ago, C.J said:

I clocked the floodlights on Saturday and thought it was bloody ridiculous. Complete waste of money. 

1 hour ago, promised land said:

Ok, so I’ve had a season card like a lot but I’m fecked if I'm going to hand over another pony to the club, so his does this mobile ticketing work in easy steps please?

Do we get an email before every home game and is there an app we need to install?

You get an initial email with a link to download your ticket which then appears in your Google Wallet or Apple Pay. This then updates to the correct fixture ahead of each game, no action required.

There usually is an accompanying email about checking it before but I often don't to be honest and don't have issues.

Mine did disappear before the Norwich game but I clicked on the first download link again and it reappeared. 

28 minutes ago, OnlyOneCity said:

Believe it or not, not everyone under the age of 50 has a Smart phone so will either have to buy the ticket or a new phone. This increase actually bumps up the ST increase percentage. Not against the ticket rise but £25 is a shocking amount to charge. It’s a form of bullying. 

Over 99% do. 

2 minutes ago, OnlyOneCity said:

Is that a statistical fact?

If you get on your smartphone and google it, you will find the percentage of adults with one. Would then assume it to be a similar percentage to season ticket holders. 

Edited by Viva

11 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I fear this ownership is completely losing touch with the regular match going fans.

Losing? Mate, lost is the word. Completely lost. 

Fvck King Power. Not a penny from me till the cvnts have gone. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Viva said:

If you get on your smartphone and google it, you will find the percentage of adults with one. Would then assume it to be a similar percentage to season ticket holders. 

My understanding is that you'd be correct - but how many of them have a smartphone which is operating the latest updates and software? 

39 minutes ago, adam said:

Also I imagine the clubs matchday costs will be down next season as we won't be playing as many games.

I agree on the amount of match day staff. Those people in pink high viz vests are the first ones that should go.

Those in the pink High-Vis actively boil my urine.

I had one ask me if I ‘knew where to go’. Based on her looks I was going to the football at Filbo every week before she even existed. Why do they think that supporters need directions into a stadium from teenagers? 

At the time - and since - I wondered if it were a footstep towards attracting tourists to the ground rather than locals/regulars. I can’t see any argument against this in the year and months since that that it isn’t the case. Of course locals know how to get into the football ground. It’s just not them that the ‘match day experience’ is trying to attract and retain.

1 hour ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

He's done some work with Susan's husband Robbie I think or something to do with one of the airports. He's not that close with any of them though, if he was he'd be clued up to what was going on and be a lot more clued up to the debacle behind the scenes and the briefings going on behind each others back. 

He's a total idiot - don't check his likes....

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Bert said:

But why should people “move forwards” because someone else wants them to do so? 

Do you not remember that buzz of receiving your season ticket through the post? The younger generation are going to miss out on that. Imagine getting your first season ticket but it was an email on your old man’s phone. Nah. 

I remember getting my first season ticket in the post when I was younger and I was absolutely buzzing.

• Haha 1

Unless:-

a) They're changing the card reading technology to a different system (doubt they are)

b) Cards need renewing due to wear and tear (generally don't, credit cards are fine after 4-5 years plus)  - and this should be an optional cad refresh  not a forced one. Seat re-locations I presume do need a new card.

- there is absolutely no need to force a re-issue and charge for it :@

Making it optional to new STH's is another issue but even then, the cost of the card (I issue similar at work, they are less than £1 per unit, much less in bulk), the admin of setting it up and the postage still amounts to no more than a fiver, anything above that is purely a case of trying to cynically disincentive people from taking up the option whilst still saying "Hey, look, to those of you who say we don't want it as smartphone technology we are still giving you the option".

I don't know the breakdown in figures between cards and digital and understand the economy of scale - the less you produce, the more it costs per item, but the £25 is a tax on the people who for one reason or another are genuinely phobic or feel unable to use the other technology which is a legitimate thing. If there was no charge then people not using cards would by a miniscule degree be paying for something they don't get but others do but we're talking pennies over the twenty something thousand tickets.

If your reluctance in going digital is due to the inability to lend out your card that's another issue, one that the club won't show any sympathy for as it conflicts their terms and conditions, maybe the TV companies who move the fixtures which leads to people being unable to attend (more than 3 times a season) could sponsor the card fee (no chance of that).

Hopefully a fans Trust / Forum can ask a representative two key questions:--

1) Why can't card holders continue to use existing cards (unless they are relocating seats)?

2) What is the justification / cost breakdown of charging £25?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Viva said:

1 hour ago, OnlyOneCity said:

Is that a statistical fact?

84% of UK adults own a smartphone

or 79%...

image.thumb.png.5626000785ebd6580654d1a138873edd.png

Edited by ozleicester

1 hour ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

He's done some work with Susan's husband Robbie I think or something to do with one of the airports. He's not that close with any of them though, if he was he'd be clued up to what was going on and be a lot more clued up to the debacle behind the scenes and the briefings going on behind each others back. 

He's a total idiot - don't check his likes....

Yeah definitely don't do this, it would be a crying shame if someone did this and posted it. 

11 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

84% of UK adults own a smartphone

or 79%...

image.thumb.png.5626000785ebd6580654d1a138873edd.png

Firstly you will note that’s a stat from 4 years ago. Secondly, it’s not the question I was answering.

Around 99% of under 50 year olds have one, like I said. 

Over 65 year olds won’t have to pay for a new ST card. 

13 hours ago, JayTheFox said:

If I’m paying the club a guaranteed direct debit every month and enter a binding contract by doing so, and as long as I don’t personally try and upsell my ticket for personal profit  I should be able to give it to whoever I want to and however many times I want to surely? Maybe I’m wrong but this is how I see it. 

It's illegal to sell football tickets even at face value.