Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes_Trust

Statement on Proposed Price Rises

1 hour ago, Vlad the Fox said:

Sounds like they consulted the fans who had chose digital tickets???

I’m assuming the help events they refer to were those that went to the workshops they held for supporters who had switched to digital tickets helping them understand how it works and how to use them. Sounds like a carefully selected supporter feedback group was asked to get the answers they wanted.

The only reason they’d freeze out other supporters groups because they know the response and wanted to get it out before it could be publicly challenged.

That was my first thought.

The official statement they put out was cynically disingenuous.   It said they had consulted fans.   But didn't say who, or how many.   It also didn't say what the actual feedback was, which made it totally ambiguous and misleading.

I can tell you what the majority of the 23,000 season tickets holders would've said ... and have said on numerous previous occasions.    ST holders want the choice ... without extra cost.   Some will choose Mobile Tickets, some (probably, the majority) will stick with cards.    

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Globalfox said:

Many fans were consulted my wife and I received feedback questionnaire a couple of months ago where these were specific questions except for the % rise. The Trust represents a small amount of the fan base so even if you were not consulted does not mean fans were not. Digital ticketing works its here to stay move on we have bigger challenges. The 5% and !0% in premium areas are actually very reasonable. The 25 quid for accommodating extra work seems reasonable I would charge similar in my business. Success in football comes at a price.

Your on the trust arent you, admit it??? 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Globalfox said:

The 25 quid for accommodating extra work seems reasonable I would charge similar in my business.

What is your business? 

Surely it's less work to let people keep their physical cards? Maybe to put customers first (ha!) they could offer some kind of incentive to get people to take on mobile tickets? 

Instead of using force tactics and having even more disgruntled fans considering the recent news about our finances, surely it makes sense to have fans on side? Customer service doesn't seem like a very high priority for the owners or senior management right now. If anything they've found a new way to piss them off. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Globalfox said:

The 25 quid for accommodating extra work seems reasonable I would charge similar in my business. 

We already have working cards, so the charge to make more isn't needed...The current cards don't have a season or any reference (I don't think) so we don't need new ones. 

Previous season they have just continued, so it would be cheaper cost wise for the club to not create new tickets. But they see the £25 as a way to make money it seems.

• Like 1

Many fans were consulted my wife and I received feedback questionnaire a couple of months ago where these were specific questions except for the % rise. The Trust represents a small amount of the fan base so even if you were not consulted does not mean fans were not. Digital ticketing works its here to stay move on we have bigger challenges. The 5% and !0% in premium areas are actually very reasonable. The 25 quid for accommodating extra work seems reasonable I would charge similar in my business. Success in football comes at a price.

Nothing screams success quite like being relegated with the 6th most expensive squad in the league. Looking forward to seeing how this success materialises next year.

• Like 1

I bet you wanted Rodgers to stay too didn't you?

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, JonnyBoy said:

slight deviation but does a senior 65+ ST flash a certain colour when trying to get through the turnstile? my Dad sometimes can't make it and will give it to someone who is under 65....

Yeah it flashes green and orange for 65+ where as for an adult it flashes just green

Edited by moore_94

9 minutes ago, JonnyBoy said:

slight deviation but does a senior 65+ ST flash a certain colour when trying to get through the turnstile? my Dad sometimes can't make it and will give it to someone who is under 65....

Yes it does but I've never had any issues when I borrow my dads 

3 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

I worked out the other day that a £50 increase on your season ticket sustains the club's losses for 17 seconds. 

Do you actually think you digging deeper to pay more actually makes a difference to the club? 

17 seconds? That's enough time for one whole Adrien Silva!

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

I don’t think the stewards tend to really care though, at least the guy at our turnstiles doesn’t

The guy in C2 has absolutely no idea, barely even pays attention to the turnstile lol 

15 hours ago, CosbehFox said:

I read that as previous conversations about the use of Mobile Tickets but not a conversation about this level of implementation and the alternative option of a £25 charge. 

That is correct

13 hours ago, Globalfox said:

Consultation on ST related topics usually takes place at the Fans Consultative Committee, where all main fans groups are represented - no fans groups have been consulted - the club has now agreed to a meeting following individual requests from several fans groups over the last 24 hours

We would be interested in seeing this questionnaire you refer to above, as the club needs to share the results with the Fans Groups and often doesn't

12 hours ago, worth_the_wait said:

That was my first thought.

The official statement they put out was cynically disingenuous.   It said they had consulted fans.   But didn't say who, or how many.   It also didn't say what the actual feedback was, which made it totally ambiguous and misleading.

I can tell you what the majority of the 23,000 season tickets holders would've said ... and have said on numerous previous occasions.    ST holders want the choice ... without extra cost.   Some will choose Mobile Tickets, some (probably, the majority) will stick with cards.    

There was a linked document highlighting some of the main issues & how they should be handled. Several of those issues were raised by the Trust (they were all negative feedback !)

13 hours ago, Globalfox said:

Every single thing wrong with football today summed up in one single post. May you and your wife continue to enjoy your soulless, flask rich, match day, clappertastic, coconut wielding days out. Yey business.

:nigel:

• Like 4

18 hours ago, Globalfox said:

Nice one John you tit head.

• Thanks 1

So previous years they have consulted with you? This year they've not but made an increase and introduced a stealth tax.

Just goes to show what they think of you and all supporters.

So they at the top fvck up. No one is sacked and they expect the fans to pay for it.

I think this season will be the last time I have anything to do or say about our club while the current muppets are in charge.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sylofox said:

So previous years they have consulted with you? This year they've not but made an increase and introduced a stealth tax.

Just goes to show what they think of you and all supporters.

So they at the top fvck up. No one is sacked and they expect the fans to pay for it.

I think this season will be the last time I have anything to do or say about our club while the current muppets are in charge.

It’s getting harder to accept the bullshit innit

21 hours ago, Ky Le Don said:

Can you take food and drink into the stadium?

I usually put my jumbo sausage in my pants, for aesthetic and nurishment use.  The lady next to me with no teeth and never showers loves seeing my sausage and oftens get some.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Globalfox said:

Bullshit Man | Know Your Meme