Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Stop the LCFC Loyalty Tax - UFS statement

10 minutes ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

You can be a fan without going to the games. I've had a season ticket for 20 years it dosent mean I need to look down on people who are fans in different ways

8 minutes ago, slymunn said:

Didn't they try to buy into Chelsea first, then came to Leicester?

Sure I read that somewhere..

Vichai used to go to Chelsea games and I'm sure tried to buy them. Also I've read before they tried Reading but Majeski wasn't having it.

• Like 2

If you don’t sign up to the £25 you will automatically go mobile. It needs as many as possible signing up including some of the current mobile users. It doesn’t look like the club are backing down so IMO the only way they can’t increase mobile use is to pay. They are not interested in the cost. Their objective is to go all mobile. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Ed 1 said:

Will happily pay in knowledge going to worthy causes. Understand times are tight but always someone worse off and am sure this money will benefit others. 

As long as it actually makes it out of the VS Foundation bank account....

GMk8qoEXEAAhisg.jpg

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Im sure he was at Hillsborough in the replay of the league cup, really sure of it.

12 year old Top striding around Sheffield on a Wednesday in March. 😂 

Although I did hear this was when Trestellar was set up 😂

29 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Vichai used to go to Chelsea games and I'm sure tried to buy them. Also I've read before they tried Reading but Majeski wasn't having it.

Both are more likely parts of the story given the company they keep and where I understand they live in England when here 

As far as i'm concerned the driving force behind going digital is for marketing purposes. Welcome to the cesspit of 3rd party vendors and data mining. This is half the reason I refuse to own a smart phone. You are giving up your privacy and allowing private companies to fleece your personal data which they trade for advertising purposes. I don't why people can't see this tech and platforms for what they truly are.

All this bullsh*t the club is banging on about, safety, ticket touting etc is just a bunch of p*ss poor excuses to get us plugged in to the marketing framework. It's a no from me.  

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

The irony of 'environmental concerns' when there's strong rumours were going to be sponsored by a petrol company.

They're genuinely laughing at us. 🤣🤣🤣

That hurricane of confetti at the trophy lift was definitely eco-friendly too.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

And then flying the players off to Thailand for 3 days.

Tell you what they'll be glad when the digital tickets stop a just stop oil protest next year won't they 🤣

Edited by Chocolate Teapot
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

On balance the tifo material is horrible plastic and isn’t sustainable. I’m no eco warrior just always keen to have a balanced view. 

8 minutes ago, Lcfc82 said:

Is the £25 charge final now or is there anymore consultation with the fan groups ?

Nothing else planned at this point. Fans have made their voices heard, fan groups have pushed and put statements out. Not much more we can do other than intensify protests but how?

Ball is in club's court. They can still change course based on most recent backlash. Doubt they will with their stubbornness and ignorance of the fanbase.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Individuals obviously have to make their own minds up but the fans groups were advising people don't by pay for the cards while dialogue was taking place, what is the advice UFS and Foxes Trust giving now?

Ultimately the fans are in a no win situation.

Don't pay and be forced into digital - That's what the club wants.

Pay  - Fans are paying out, the club are getting money.

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

Individuals obviously have to make their own minds up but the fans groups were advising people don't by pay for the cards while dialogue was taking place, what is the advice UFS and Foxes Trust giving now?

I think it has to be the latter. They want everyone on digital tickets. The biggest protest would be to go against that. The £25 charge was meant to be off putting. If fans still pay it and the club got stick for it, it's a huge loss for them.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Matt said:

Stupid thing is if they offered fans the option of both for a fee, you'd have less backlash. 

They'd get people to trial out their e ticket system but keep their card and more would likely make the move over

53 minutes ago, Lcfc82 said:

Is the £25 charge final now or is there anymore consultation with the fan groups ?

43 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Nothing else planned at this point. Fans have made their voices heard, fan groups have pushed and put statements out. Not much more we can do other than intensify protests but how?

Ball is in club's court. They can still change course based on most recent backlash. Doubt they will with their stubbornness and ignorance of the fanbase.

Given Jim's responses to some emails the club won't budge at all now.