Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Stop the LCFC Loyalty Tax - UFS statement

36 minutes ago, slymunn said:

I could of taken on a carers tickets a few years back. But would of lost my points etc, and the ability to go on my own if it was only me attending.

So I made the decision to keep my ticket as I don't really miss many matches.

I'd say our ticket office was run by robots, bit robots make logical decisions.

46 minutes ago, slymunn said:

I could of taken on a carers tickets a few years back. But would of lost my points etc, and the ability to go on my own if it was only me attending.

So I made the decision to keep my ticket as I don't really miss many matches.

I’m a carer for my disabled brother. I’ve been down there on games when he couldn’t attend. Never had a problem getting in.

• Like 1

Bombard the club with Emails.   I've just sent one.    Just highlight the negligible cost (in the scheme of things) and the terrible customer service it represents.    They may not give a damn about us as supporters, but profit and customer service might just activaye a few brain cells.  

It may not do the slightest good, but you never know.    If there's enough negative feedback, it just might make them think.    

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DerbyshireFox said:

Emailed lcfchelp. Hopefully their inbox will be overflowing by the morning. 

l understand emailing that address totally as that’s the one we are given. These pricing decisions are so harsh on that team and the TO though who are literally following instructions from those above.

I would guess they’d probably agree with us on many things but they could well be managed by fear and not allowed to challenge. Not fun.

The foot soldiers will take the hit, the abuse and the stress while those above focus on other plans to indirectly alienate us all. 

You would hope they are able to pass the frustrations on to those above. It’s a bloody mess.

At best the club will come out and drop the £25 fee saying “it’s listened to fans” and try and look impressive for doing so. Many will buy into that if so but it should never get to this.

Like everything, talk to your fan groups and get your hands dirty.

Up th£ Cit£h

Edited by RYM

10 hours ago, mo-rima said:

Let's get debate on talk sport. 

See what Simon Jordan got to say about this

I’m not sure a debate on a £25 charge that people don’t have to pay will make national news! 

Sent this e mail hope very many have voiced their concerns too:

Dear Leicester City ,

I will without doubt be renewing my 2 season cards , I fully understand the 5% price increase, however , I wish to state that I do find the decision to apply a £25 charge to retain  the manual season card, which is my preference, surprising, punitive and very unlike how the Club usually treats its fans.
I am sure the Club will be aware of the widespread anger and disappointment that this excessive stealth charge decision and announcement has caused!  
I truly hope you revisit this decision as I'm sure a fractured relationship between Club and fans is not the aim?

Kind regards

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Union FS said:

UFS along with other supporter groups  will attend a meeting with LCFC tomorrow on this topic. 

We will continue to oppose this shameless cash grab in the strongest possible terms.

Club will without doubt drop the £25 and then expect us all to worship them for listening, it’s a clever(ish) tactic.

They’ll also then be able to say they’ve done enough for a while and shut down fan groups for a while with it.

I’d be really interested to know why there was only a consultation after the event, not even for approval but for transparency purposes and what procedures and policies are in place to prevent similar things happening in the future. 

This is another episode of the LCFC management are just bad at their jobs. People like to ascribe all sorts of other reasons to their incompetence - they’re just bad.

Lots of people need replacing. Half of the club is running on League 1 firmware still. E.g the ticket office.

I’m starting to think our business practises might be suffering from being ran by a company who were granted a royal concession made up of a captive audience.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Raj said:

@Foxes_Trust

The above is how you make a statement against what the Club is doing FOR the fans, not just turning up at the FCC for a biscuit and coffee and being told to shut up and go away.

I've been super critical of FT but they absolutely couldn't release a statement like this. It would kill what ever link they have with the club. They could do with following the much more assertive tone here but some of the wording is pretty aggressive so that wouldn't do them any favours.

Not saying this statement is wrong, just highlighting the realities of the situation. FT have to do better for sure.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

Sent this e mail hope very many have voiced their concerns too:

Dear Leicester City ,

I will without doubt be renewing my 2 season cards , I fully understand the 5% price increase, however , I wish to state that I do find the decision to apply a £25 charge to retain  the manual season card, which is my preference, surprising, punitive and very unlike how the Club usually treats its fans.
I am sure the Club will be aware of the widespread anger and disappointment that this excessive stealth charge decision and announcement has caused!  
I truly hope you revisit this decision as I'm sure a fractured relationship between Club and fans is not the aim?

Kind regards

Thank you. I used this as a template and added some of my own wording. The more people that do this the better.

On 22/04/2024 at 13:07, Union FS said:

8BC365B2-F25C-468A-877C-37516D7271C4.thumb.jpeg.c97620e6d9308fa7c8ab5ecc71e97c06.jpeg

Might be worth a 25th minute waving of the season card protest? Would probably get a mention on tv if they see everyone waving their cards over to where the board sit? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, funkyrobot said:

Might be worth a 25th minute waving of the season card protest? Would probably get a mention on tv if they see everyone waving their cards over to where the board sit? 

A bit daft as it sounds, this is actually a good idea.

It needs a song to go with it.   Can't think of one off the top of my head.  I'm sure UFS can start one on the 25th minute.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Ticketing issues at Liverpool, Sours and Chelsea all have recently - as pointed out on @BSLBPod.

I’m not aware of what their issues are.
What I do know, is that nobody needs to pay the £25 charge as we all have smartphones. 
Especially the people posting on here! 

8 minutes ago, worth_the_wait said:

A bit daft as it sounds, this is actually a good idea.

It needs a song to go with it.   Can't think of one off the top of my head.  I'm sure UFS can start one on the 25th minute.

"You can stick your mobile ticket up your arse"

• Haha 2

I was discussing this with a supporter of a PL club today.  His club went digital so he bought a cheap phone and put his digital ST on it.  He gives the phone to any of his mates when he can't attend the game.  He knows others who have done the same thing.

So a digital ST can be transferred to another person almost as easily as a hard copy ticket.  So there's no security advantage to a digital ticket.

Edited by Crinklyfox
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bob Hazels shorts said:

The morals of the club went out of the window when they basically evicted families and friends from their seats after 20 years. Sad, but true.

KARMA never fails to dish out a return slap 

Havent you got spuds to peel bus boy?