Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Stop the LCFC Loyalty Tax - UFS statement

Thank you UFS for providing a rallying point for understandably outraged LCFC fans with this profound and perfectly-worded statement that the Club - yes, even this Club and the bunch of misguided corporate numbskulls who run it  - simply cannot ignore.

That £25 'loyalty tax' - or extortion, call it what you will - must never be allowed to come to pass.

Edited by Hammo
  • Like 3

if theyd even been smart enough to just say my season ticket was £25 more or whatever i wouldnt have thought about it - but doing it this way is a slap in the face, if you're gonna fool me do it quietly.

there seems to be a lot of anger on this and rightfully so - lets see if they're listening

• Like 2

As many people have said though, if you don't apply for the card, the win and more people are pushed to digital, if you do buy it they get £25.  Got the fans by the short and curleys again as usual. 

Our club don't deserve the support it gets.

Millwall away sell out 3 days later sell out at plymouth. So to days holiday for a slap in the face performances.

Then just as you are getting over it you get a knee to the bollox. 

Well if they end up with empty stands they won't have to worry about fans vocally supporting the team or standing.

Total disgrace.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lincolnfox said:

I find the whole scenario disgraceful by the club. It is all about the extra revenue they can generate from the fans. If you go digital there is no way you can share your ticket. Unfortunately I live over 2 hours away now, and it is impossible to make mid week games with zero chance of giving the ticket to family members who live in locally… f***ing farce!

There definitely is easy ways to transfer tickets digitally. Even easier than paper tbh 

4 hours ago, Union FS said:

8BC365B2-F25C-468A-877C-37516D7271C4.thumb.jpeg.c97620e6d9308fa7c8ab5ecc71e97c06.jpeg

I have been critical about UFS in the past but credit is due here with that excellent statement, I’m glad to see a supporter group with an actual backbone and prepared to hold the club to account, now it’s your turn @Foxes_Trust

Edited by jammie82uk
  • Like 2